[A] <ILLICIT> Recruiting for 8.3 and above!

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). We are 8/8 Heroic and AOTC.

Our Mythic Raid Team Raids on Fri/Sat from 7:30 PM to 10:30PM Server Time 3/8 currently. (Mythic is new) We are currently recruiting for Patch 8.3.

We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand our roster and community.
We have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions. Mythic team is based off performance and invitation.
Heroic is on Tues/Thurs and still has benchmarks, but is the perfect fit for those who want a challenge, but do not want to push Mythic content. Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag, come join me in our Discord and lets chat!

7 Likes

Bump still looking for raiders and social members looking for a place to call home <3

2 Likes

Yaaaasss! Bump! Come join Illicit! We kick butt! (Because you cant say a** on the forums!)

3 Likes

I wish I was in Illicit… but I’m a stooped Horde…

Bump! We have snacks!!

1 Like

I recently created a priest character. Can I join a guild in order to play as PVE healer in the future?

Oleksii “Proudmoore”

Come run some mythic + with us too! :grin:

I’m here because I was told there would be pizza!

Hello, I think you replied to one of my posts about a Warrior Tank/DPS and a Resto Druid looking for a guild. Sorry i didn’t get back sooner however me and my friend were trialing a guild at the time. I sent you an add and we’re looking forward to hearing back :slight_smile:

GingerHeals#11438

Good Morning! I am actually out of the game for a few days. But I forwarded your information to my Guild Leader and he should get in contact with you. If by chance that doesnt happen, just please /who Illicit and ask any Officer for a invite or Raid information! I am looking forward to seeing you when I log back in :slight_smile:

Bumping again! Ramping up for the new patch and looking for serious raiders :slight_smile: Friendly, active guild!

Hey took a break from raiding due to guild disolving. Looking to get back into it. Are there specific race/classes you are looking for?

Sorry to hear about your guild :frowning:

Ranged Dps would be nice, (extra points if you have a viable OS such as tank or heals). we have both heroic and mythic raid teams and have a fun active guild/discord. Please reach out to Judicata (BTag Starload#13835) or me, Nïbbles (alt139 for the “ï” and btag is Nibbs#11996) if you are interested. would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

BTAG: Starlord#13835

Nibbs has a dirty mind :P, Another reason to join Illicit! we are FUN!

hahahaha so sorry hun!!! (sorry, not sorry)

BUMPING! STILL LOOKING FOR MORE RAIDERS AND MEMBERS!!! Really looking for a Tank or 2, and some good solid ranged DPS

Yaaas! MOAR FRIENDS! (bump!)

REALLY LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD RANGED DPS! WOULD LOVE SOME VERSATILE PLAYERS AS WELL!!! COME HAVE FUN WITH US! We really are a good knit, close group, and we really wanna smash faces!