(A) husband and wife team LFG

Hey! my husband and I are looking for a guild on Alliance. We are new transfers from Horde. shame now lol I would be joining on my Priest, which I DPS/heal on. My husband would be joining on his Paladin which his DPS/Tanks on. We both have AOTC, and have completed uldir up to 1/8 M.

Here is what we are looking for:

1. Community: a guild that is active and willing to help others
  2. Raiding: Fri/Sat raiding ONLY 6pm PST is the earliest we can be on.
  3. WPVP when the calling comes!
  4. A guild who at least has AOTC
  5. we are working folks with kids, and would like that kind of accepting community, also No BS, please be mature!

We are willing to server transfer if we find the right guild. Respond here if you think your guild is a good match! ty!

If you ever decide to transfer back to the horde give me a shout on bnet Cran#1145

Hello

Your Mommas a Horde [YMaH] on Proudmoore is looking for a healer with a dps spec and a DPS/Tank as well <3!

Our main group raids Fri/Sat at 7:30p to 10:30P PST and we are 2/8 mythic. We also have a heroic group on Tues/Thurs 5:30p to 8:30p PST as well.

Fun friendly people who like to run mythic+s and many of us have alts as well.

Please add me on btag if you are interested Nibbs#11996.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, Reyx!

I’ve tried to search for your druid’s name/logs but it appears you’ve either deleted her or xferred already. I just want to try to contact you about our guild, . We recently achieved AOTC and will be attempting to push through Dazar’Alor a little quicker, we just need some solid individuals to help us out!

Add me on Bnet for some more information - I’d love to chat!

Coach#12180

Eleven

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. I know you said you wanted Fri/Sat raiding only, but if you couldn’t make the Tuesday raid, that is ok. We have numerous raiders who can’t make certain days and we have no issues with that.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

We are Stormchasers of Lothar (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for excellent players to join our roster. We are building a second raid group as our family has grown. Our CE team 3/8 Mythic Uldir and our hope is to build a second team that will be able to augment the CE team as needed. Not a mythic raider and just want to do heroic progression? This is the spot for you!

Current progression:

7/8 Heroic Uldir with no attempts at G’huun yet, we will be attempting our first this Friday.

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Our AOTC team raids on Fridays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST / Mondays 9:00 pm EST to 11:00-30 pm EST.

About Us:

We are a relaxed group of players who love to have fun when raiding but we also know when to be serious. We strive to have a great community and we always have players active and readily available to help out anyone in the guild. Outside of raiding we enjoy doing M+, pvp and achievement/pet & mount/transmog farming.
We’re not an elitest bunch and we always are more than happy to help our people out whenever we can!
We have just two simple goals with this team: To give those looking for heroic progression a place they can have like minded competitive teammates, and have fun while we progress.

What we offer:

• Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
  • A home(guild) that will give back to you as much as you put into it and help you grow as a player
  • A friendly and fun but serious atmosphere when it is needed
  • A guild bank that is stocked with enchants, gems, and potions to help you out as needed.

What we want from you:

• We look for a good raid attendance for our AOTC raid team. We get life happens. We’re all working people and some with families. We will work with you if you let us know beforehand.
  • Willing to learn our strats and patience to work with group while we progress
  • Communication in and outside of the game (we cant stress enough how important this is); we want you active in discord as well
  • Adults / a good attitude - We want the team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given and even call out when it is needed in a respectful manner.
  • Players who put effort into their character and effort into knowing their class
  • Players that want to push content outside of raiding. We are active in many things outside of raiding and we want you to be too! M+ is a great way to get gear and will ultimately help the raid team.

Currently Recruiting:
All players are considered with a minimum ilevel of 355 - We encourage you to apply!

Contact Us:
Raid Leader: Jdwhiskey#1942 on Bnet or jdwhiskey1978#2154 on Discord
Recruitment Officer: RAINB0W#11219 on bnet

If you get tired of the ally side and come back to the horde hit us up! our times will work prefect for you !

Faceroll on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild that is looking for individuals who are interested in pushing Mythic raid content for CUTTING EDGE while still enjoying our time. We’re looking for any roles and so long as you can play you’re spec competently you’re welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk!

About The Guild

We’ve been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids during current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule

Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression

Uldir

Normal: 8/8

Heroic: 8/8

Mythic: 2/8 (15% Zek)

Current Needs

DPS - [High] Rogues/DH/Locks/BOOMKIN!!! But we will consider and take others as well based on preformance!

Healer -[Very Low] Will consider DPS with a solid healer offspec.

Contact

Sounds like something you’re interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we’ll chat. No realm transfer is required until 8.1 mythic SoZ drops!

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367

Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256

Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124