[A] Hunter Looking for 8.3 Raiding Guild

Started in EP raiding as a restodruid (8/8H) but recently fell in love with a hunter so I’m looking to switch. Currently ilvl 444, neck level 75, and almost caught up on all my essences from last patch (rank 3+).

I’m mainly looking for a small, tight-knit community to raid with in a more laid-back setting. I’m interested in both heroic and mythic raiding, but I’m content with just stopping at AoTC if that is what your guild plans on achieving. I’m in law school, so things can get kind of hectic and sticking with the purely heroic route may be best for me. I value the social experience over accomplishments anyways. :slight_smile:

My main requirements be that the guild be 21+ and LGBTQ+ friendly (as I’ve had issues in the past). I’m willing to server transfer, but not faction change. My raid hours would preferably fall on the weekends, but I’m also open most nights past 7 PM CST. Other than that, I’m pretty flexible! Feel free to hit me up on Bnet (Statistic#11688) or on Discord (Jake#2732) – just make sure to post here first so I know to expect you. Hope to talk to you all soon! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey there! If you are open to mythic prog on a tight schedule of 3 nights starting at 7pm CST and ending at 10pm CST, we may be the perfect fit! We just got AotC so we are looking to improve the roster for our start of mythic. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you!
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 12/12H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hi Jake! The Turtles on Stormrage sounds like we might be a good fit for you. We’re Alliance, small, and focusing on keeping a strong community while also building a group that can progress. Most of us have been raiding together for 2+ years, and when our guild on Icecrown fell apart, we opted to stick together and find a new path forward. This turned into creating Turtles so that we could keep the community values we felt strongly were important.

I’m not sure I’ve consciously given us the LGBTQ+ friendly label, but we have a very clear “don’t be a jerk” policy, and have no problem shutting down people that cause problems. I think we fit what you’re looking for here and I’m more than happy to elaborate/discuss more.

We are 18+, not 21+. We do have one member under 21; he’s mature and it has not been an issue.

The Turtles is AOTC focused. We’ll probably dabble into the first few mythic bosses too. CE is not in our future. Raids are Mon/Tues from 9-11:30pm EST. Folks are often doing keys on non-raid nights.

If that sounds like it might be a fit, let’s chat! Cazenovia#1274 on battlenet, or Cazenovia#4987 on Discord.

Nudging this since I’m still looking. Really trying to stick strictly to my few requirements. :+1:

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

Hello, would you be interested in joining us?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bumping again. Reaching out to those I’m interested in, but still looking!