(A) Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Hunter Looking for a raiding guild. I have a lot of raiding experience since vanilla. I’m just looking to get back into raiding once again. I am pretty excited for the Tides of Vengeance raid. My current raid availability is Mon, Tues, Thur,Fri nights. If you have any questions for me about anything please feel free to contact me in game or on bnet. my btag is healmore#1852
Thanks

Hi Notroubles, can you raid on Wednesdays? If so, you can take a look at Mistakes Were Made. We are actively looking for a hunter. We raid M/W/Thu between 10pm to 1230am pst. We are currently 8/8H and 2/8M and looking to progress further.

If you are interested, please contact Recruitment Officer (Katryona): bnet NoSoulStones #1778 or discord Kickedpuppy#2561 - Raid leader (Niven): bnet niv#1635 or discord niv#0245

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there… Please take a look at my post (linked Below), If it sounds interesting to you get a hold of me and we can chat.