[A & H]<Knights of Wrynn> Most Guilds Here are the Same, Be Different Join Us!

Bump for more active raiders and M+ runners in Season 2!

Are you guys Horde friendly? I know Cross Faction guilds are quite out yet. I have a few lvl 70’s that I’m looking for a new home for. My primary character is a Blood Elf Ret/Prot pally.

We are definitely Horde friendly! When 10.1 comes around, you can hopefully apply in game and come join us. Thank you for your interest in Knights of Wrynn, and we hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Bump for more active heroic raiders for AoTC and for more members for M+ and raiding in Season 2!

im interested, whats the battle tag or discord tag of the player who is in charge of recruiting?

i got some buds with me with heroic and mythic exp too.

Hey there Dokaru! You can message me at Zen0va#1765 and we can talk. Thank you for your interest in Knights of Wrynn!

Need more friendly and active raiders for AoTC and season 2!

Bump it up!

Still looking for more raiders for Season 2!

If you’re new to raiding or a veteran, we’re looking for folks to join us for season 2!

1 Like

Two, possibly 3 Vets looking for a new home and some new friends to enjoy season 2 and beyond, what are you guys looking for?

Looking forward to talking to you. Thank you for your interest in Knights of Wrynn!

Bumping! We’re looking for people for season 2 raiding. Let us know if you’re interested!

1 Like

hey I have been in the guild for a bit as a warlock dps but was low item level but I have increased it to 391 and am hoping to hop in on some raids in the new season and maybe a mythic and I was wondering how to get in touch with the people running the raids

Hello Halco. I don’t know if this is a bad trolling attempt, but you are in Knights Wrynn on Kel’Thuzad. If you check, you are posting in the Stormrage server forums, and we are Knights of Wrynn.

I’m totally interested in joining you guys! I’ll reach out tonight when I wake up!

Currently have a warlock, ret, Druid tank they are ilvl 366-386 as I’m returning player from shadowlands first raid. I’m willing to get a healer leveled up and geared if needed! :hugs:

Makes me happy to see a LGBTQ supportive community :transgender_flag::rainbow_flag:

Figatree#1349 is my btag

Hey Kujochanuwus,
I added your Btag, and I look forward to talking with you. Thank you for your interest in Knights of Wrynn!

We are still looking for friendly players for season 2 raiding!

Bumping for new or experienced players for s2!

I am super interested in this guild sounds perfect for me! I am a healer main with all healers ready for 10.1 besides Evoker.
My Bnet is PvtByron#1966