"A Hero's Burden" bugged on the Mankrik server

Artruis the Heartless is stuck in a bugged state on Mankrik. Nobody can complete the quest or switch factions. I submitted a ticket but the wait time is over 2 weeks. Could a GM reset him? I and many others would prefer not to wait until weekly server restarts.

I’m sorry, but this is not a contact point for a GM, they do not monitor the forums. Most likely this will reset before the ticket could be answered and GM staff can’t fix bugs. It would be best to post a bug report in game, or via the class bug forum.

1 Like

Are you saying that GMs can’t reset individual mobs? What are they good for if they’re not allowed to do something as mundane as this?

If it’s long termed bug, it might need to be fixed by the developers. Bug reports go directly to them.

I’m not sure about resetting them, but I am sure that GM staff do not take reports on the forums. There are moderators, but not GM staff . While GM staff answer tickets around the clock, the forum staff is not.

Ticket times are running 8-10 days, and the reset of the mob might happen before your ticket is answered.

2 Likes

I was able to personally get around it by getting someone in my guild to invite me to another layer. At first I thought it was the entire server that was blocked but it was just one layer.

It is possible they can despawn the NPC and hope the next version does not experience the same thing. As mentioned though, response times are a bit crazy right now so it is more likely that maintenance would resolve the issue first.

If this is a persistent issue, please be sure to submit a bug report so our QA team can take a look.

That’s great! Thanks for checking in.

2 Likes