[A] Heroic Raiding Guild (9/9H) LF DPS

Hello everyone! Das Rheinguild of Proudmoore, currently 9/9H, is looking for more raiders to line the ranks of our Heroic raiding guild. If you are looking for a group of working, adult players who play the game for fun but are willing to become serious to progress two nights a week, inquire below.

We are currently recruiting any 385+ DPS as we set our sights on the upcoming Crucible of Storms. We want people to be on time to raid and ready to go, unless prior notice is received. While we don’t expect top parses or perfection from our raiders, we do expect you to pull your own weight. You don’t need to have any prior experience, just a willingness to listen and learn.

We raid two nights a week, Thursday and Sunday from 6:30 to 9:30 PM server (9:30 to 12:30 AM EST). We rarely continue later than the listed times, although we’ve stretched the time by a few minutes for a promising pull.

We all share an active Discord with raiders and casual members alike, and you can usually find someone hanging around. While you can expect adult language and a lot of sarcasm, we do not tolerate any form of hate speech and acknowledge when someone has crossed a line. Outside of raids we run mythic plus and islands, go achievement hunting, level alts, and even attempt the odd bout of PvP.

If this sounds appealing to you, you can look forward to joining a “fun, yet serious” raiding environment; we may joke around between pulls, but when the DBM timer hits zero, we put our game faces on and focus on the boss at hand. We do our best to welcome players who strive to raid in a safe environment for everyone.

If you are interested in joining, or would like more information, you can message Castibel in-game, or add my battletag Betherix#1150.

Would love to join, you posted on my LFG forum. 397 BM hunter, can go marks as-well if preferred. Sent a BNET request. Would love to talk.

Hi there,

I am looking for a new guild/raiding home. I have a few dps classes that can raid Heroic BoD. Is there a preference that you are looking for? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Hi Torrea!

At the moment we’re willing to look at any and all classes! We don’t have many melee at the moment, but more ranged won’t be a bad thing either. Feel free to add my btag to chat more about the guild and what you’re interested in playing!