[A] HELLO THERE! (BLOOD/UNHOLY DK 431 ILVL LF GUILD) on Wyrmrest Accord

What’s up everybody, my name is Sang, but you can call me Sang. I’m an experienced player with heroic & mythic raiding experience returning to the game after a semi-long hiatus! I am looking for a heroic raiding guild, that is looking reliably clear heroic content on a weekly basis and also trying to cease the opportunity to dive into some mythic content as well!

Something about myself: I’m a 27 year old from the US EST region, I graduated with a degree in History and Adolescent Education. I’m incredibly laid back but know when to take my job as a tank seriously. I make sure to research fights, keep up to date on my class and spec, and make sure to be there when my guildmates and friends need my help. I’ve been playing World of Warcraft on and off since the Ahn’Qiraj patch in Vanilla and my earliest raid experience comes from Naxxramas in WOTLK.

Availability:
I’m pretty much free every day after 5:30 EST. I work mornings and afternoons :slight_smile: .

In conclusion, please invite me to your guild I am so lonely oh god I am so F*CKING LONELY. PLEASE.

Feel free to contact me in the replies of this thread OR on Discord at Mothman#7584 OR on BNET at Twankiez#1182!

Hey Mothman,

I spoke to you on discord, here is my guild spam, for your info.

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and sometimes a Tank. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 8 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307