[A] <Hellacious Heroes> 1/10M Recruitng DPS

Greetings Traveler!

Hellacious Heroes is a semi-casual 10/10h guild starting Mythic progression. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm EST-11pm EST. We’re looking to find players preferably on the Korgath, Cenarius, Frostmane, Ner’zhul, Perenolde, and Tortheldrin realms. We’re specifically looking to pick up at least one warrior, but have plenty of dps slots open to all classes. Our raid team is growing into Mythic progression from an experienced group of heroic and a few previously mythic raiders from earlier tiers. Our goal is to find consistent and positive players to lock down our open dps slots, and possibly find players to fill slots as they open, due to an evolving roster. This means that good performance AND a positive attitude determines the availability of prospective dps slots in our roster.We’re currently using heroic skip (Shriek, Sludge, SLG, Sire) as our day for prospective trial raiders to come.

What we expect from you:

1. Show Up

-If you want to raid, show up a couple minutes early. The aim is to be pulling at 8:30est. I want all raiders to aim damn near 100% attendance. I know irl exists. If you’re going to be absent for an extended period of time, let somebody know. Raid slots are not always guaranteed. the only way to always be in the roster, is to show up and put forth a good effort.

2. Performance

-Always give it your all.
-Know what class/spec you’re playing and don’t take unnecessary damage. This means knowing the fight before we pull. Plenty of resources exist to help you. Logs are posted during raids. Use this to your advantage. It’s not out of the realm of possibility that someone loses their raid slot for a higher performing player. Use the best build for your class.
-Always have your buffs ready and in good supply. (We provide flask and feast for the whole raid, but bringing personals is required just as a backup.)

3. Gearing

-Everyone should aim to complete enough M+ or PVP to maximize gearing gains from their weekly chest. I don’t expect anyone to be pushing IO. Just do the most that you can to help gear your toon. We do have a few players that like to push io if that’s what you’re into.

4. Comms

-We don’t require that people have mics, but you must be present in the raid voice channel for call outs and active changes in strategy for fights. If a certain encounter requires call outs from multiple people we will have to require comms from more individuals. Just download discord on your phone. This is a case by case scenario, and something we would only enforce for that specific encounter. Plus y’know, making friends is nice, kinda hard to do if you don’t talk.

5. Addons

-We require you to have only the basic raiding addons i.e. DBM, weakauras, details. You may be required to download others in the future.

6. Attitude

-Just don’t be rude. We’re pretty easy to get along with.

What you can expect from us:

1. Two Week Trial Period

-We guarantee you at least a two week trial period, that should be plenty of time to show performance and see if we’re a good fit for you socially.

2. Consumes

-As mentioned earlier in this lengthy post, we provide flask and feast for raid content. We also provide armor kits and can enchant if needed.

3. Post-Raid Reviews

-After every raid night a handful of the team make it a point to look at logs as a group. This is completely optional as conversations can get lengthy, but if you have questions we all make it a point to figure whatever it is out. We do this to better our personal performance and the performance of the raid.

4. We gamble a lot

-Pretty self-explanatory

5. Fairness

-We won’t be mean to you, we’re nice people I swear.

If you’re interested in joining our guild please reach out to me in game or on Discord
BNET: SaintCarl#1225
Discord: admar96#7542