[A] Hard Pass 6/9H 1/9M

Hey there!

Hard Pass is a guild formed by a group of core raiders looking to push forward into the expansion and the future, by building a solid raid roster for Heroic Progression and then pushing into mythic raiding. We are aiming for a solid start in the new 8.1 raid “Battle of Dazar’alor” and beyond into the future. We are looking for players who want to push themselves, but by keeping it light and fun so raiding does not become a chore.

Our Current recruitment needs are:

- Mage(Frost or Fire)
- Hunter
- DK (Frost or Unholy)
- Warrior (Arms or Fury)
- Rogue (lower priority)
- Shaman (DPS w/ viable Resto OS)
- Druid (Restoration)
- Monk (Mist Weaver)

Current Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday 10pm - 1am ET

This may be extended to another raid night if demand is met.

Please do not hesitate to contact us even if your class is not listed, we enjoy having options in case of player drops and real life situations. We also run Mythic+ and alt runs during the week.

Our group of players has a relaxed, yet bold attitude towards raiding. We expect you to be on time and show up to play. The guild has a very active social background, with an amazing friendly feel where all are welcome.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact Luntho (Gando#21200) or Zaira (bruenor#1859) for more information and our discord so we can talk more.

Still Searching for players. Gear isn’t an issue as of right now. If you think you’d be a good fit send us a message!

Don’t be shy folks! We’re a fun group of players and there’s plenty of room for all!

5 recruited so far, still looking for more!

Add me on Discord too for a good old chat! Luntho#7319

Still need more RDPS for the new raid!

Still searching for players. Gear isn’t an issue as of right now. If you think you’d be a good fit send us a message!

Ran once with these guys and I was hooked. Super fun group!

Running Uldir Heroic next week at the posted raid time for trials. Please come along!

Added 3 more to the roster this weekend!

Still looking for more DPS! Every spot is open for dedicated and reliable players

Hi there!
No need for a warrior tank? :slight_smile:

Unfortunately not as a main tank, but we’d definitely look at picking you up as a DPS class! Hit us up on our bnets if you want to talk more in depth

Mage looking for a new home.

I am currently 2/8 Mythic myself.

What’s your BNET. I can talk right now

Boots#11505

Heading to Heroic Uldir tonight for any trials that are interested. Hit us up on bnet!

Had a good run in Heroic for the last raid of Uldir. Had 3 decide to join up. Still need some solid heals and DPS though! Resto Druid, MW Monk, Ele Sham with stonr Resto OS, Mage, Hunter, and warrior! Hit us up any time for a chat and to join in for 8.1 raid launch next week!

Join our raid for some gainz every week

Hey everyone!

We’re still looking for a rogue and hunter for the new raid tomorrow!