[A] <Happy Sometimes> is Recruiting!

Hi,

is looking for fun and motivated people who join our ranks.
We’re all individual players with one goal in mind, to kill big dragons with golden portraits that drop purples. In order to kill these, we must be a team, we have to embrace comradery. The more effort you put into the guild, the further the guild will progress, and so on and so forth. We’ll be striving to have a fun, relaxed, and efficient raid environment.

Raid Times:
Thursday/Friday
7pm-10pm Pacific Standard Time
9pm-12am Central Time Zone
10pm-1am Eastern Time Zone

What we’re looking for:
Shamans: Restoration, Elemental
Warriors: Fury, Arms
Hunters: Open
Rogue: Combat
Paladin: Protection

Qualities we look for in players:

Teamwork - First and foremost, we are a team at Fury. We want players who can function in a group, communicate effectively, and execute a given role.

Analytical - We greatly value players who consistently look for ways to contribute to overall raid optimization and strategy. Analyzing your own performance and striving for constant improvement is a must.

Competitive - We want players who seek to be the best at their class and role. We aren’t interested in meter chasers who put their own performance over the good of the raid but we do want people who bring friendly competition into our guild and will challenge our current raiders at their roles.

Awareness - We look for players who know how to adapt and react to their surroundings while still playing near peak performance. Dodging black holes of death is a must!

Social - We want people who are interested in participating in guild activities outside of raids. If you are only logging in for raids and logging off as soon they end, we may not be the home for you.

In , we recruit the player behind the character. We however like to see in those applying with us demonstrate that they have put effort and thought into their character. This includes at minimum obtaining badge gear, craftable items, proper gems, and proper PvE raiding spec. Prior experience within top-end raiding guilds during The Burning Crusade is also a big +.

Interested in becoming part of the team? Inquire with me, I’d love to hear from you.

Speakeasy,
Recruitment Officer

Btag: Monday#11420

Still looking for Shamans, Mages, Hunters, Rogues! (and a paladin maybe)

Wheres all the shamans, I need shamans

I recently transferred to Windrunner with a couple friends of mine and we are looking for a guild to call home for TBC. I have a Resto Druid and a Prot Paladin with me. I would love to chat to find out if we’re a good fit!

Looking for some Shamans!

Need Shamans, Warlocks, Mages

have some fun with us

Looking for Shamans, R Druids, DS Priests, H Paladins!

Looking for Resto & Ele Shamans, DS Priests, Range DPS!

Looking for Healers & Mages!