A hand full of people looking for a home

Hello all.

So basically my guild fell apart couldn’t hold a 20man raid team and tried all different revenues just didnt pan out.

So that being said I have 4 players looking for a home. We are on tichondrius horde but might be willing to transfer servers for the right fit! Looking for Tuesday/Thursday or Friday but only 2 raid days. 830pm to 1130pm est. We all AOTC 2/8M got alot of pulls on Zek

365 DK dps or 374 ret pally.
373 DH dps/tank(365 brew monk alt)
379 arms warrior
375 holy priest.

We are looking for a good active guild who just dont raid but also does M+ and much more.

Please if any questions feel free to ask here or add me on bnet fuzzybiscuit#1273. Hope to have from y’all soon.

2 Likes

bump bump…we are all cold out here alone!! hahaa

added you. darkfever16#1450. on area 52. guild is salty dogs. we are 5/8 herioc so still progressing. message me and we can talk

Hey guys, I’ve been in your position and it blows! Tichondrius for me, was hard to really find a guild to call home. Bump and hope you guys find a place. Happy holidays!

Hello, 8/8 Heroic 1/8 Mythic with former 8 US 56 West Cm’er Raid lead that is also in a 3/8 Mythic Guild here, and we are looking for long term raiders looking for a home. we have 4 to 5 raid spots open up recently and would love to have you guys join us. We run mythic+ most get their 10 key for the week via guild groups. Trying to fill out the last few spots. Would love to hear from you, whisper Ashwalker-Aggramar. can also add me Ashwalker#1221.

added you :smiley:

Hello, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(8/8H 3/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
<Astral> is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs.

Netho#1554 - BNET
Netho#6174 - Discord

thank you all for posting…sorry it took me a little to reply. thanksgiving and all…@nethio I added you. @raylina I never got a add. make sure there is a F in there.

We might not be what you are looking for as we are on another server as well as an alliance guild. But we have a very active community as well as 10 different raiding teams. You are welcome to check us out who knows we might be a fit.

These are our teams and their current recruitment needs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

thank you for the post. looks pretty cool but sadly we aren’t looking to go alliance. thank you tho!

1 Like

HI Illeniel
Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild with a long history
Looking for 3DPS and 1 healer to round out the Team.{2/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic } Experienced Raiders 360+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. We do mythic plus and other activities outside of raid days.
Fun Raiding while Progressing.
I added your battletag.
Mandalin#1731

Thank you for the post. I realized I put the wrong bnet. I added a s but it’s fixed and I added you mandalin

bump bump it up sstill needs a home fit for us!!

Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 3/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS, Disc/Holy Priest and a Resto Shaman for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks so much.

Thank you for the post but we are looking to stay horde and sadly none of us can do Wednesday. Again thank you for reaching out have a good one

You too! Good luck to you all!

Still looking for a home. Trialed with a couple guilds didn’t pan out. So back on that grind for a home.

Bump still looking. Bnet is fuzzybiscuit#1273 feel free to add and let’s chat and hope to get a shot to join a guild!!

We stick to Heroic raiding, and we have a core group who do M+ regularly but would like to get more guild groups doing those weekly. Hit me up if you’re interested in chatting, info below.

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (tank or dps)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

Hey there! [Sedition] is looking for some good folks to fill out our raid team and mythic + teams. One caveat is that we’re a brand new guild that currently doesn’t have a full roster yet, though my recruitment officer and I are working hard to fill that roster quickly and recruitment is currently open to all roles and classes.

We raid on Fridays currently and have Mythic+ nights on Monday/Tuesday, we’re discussing the possibility of two raids nights if that works out better for people’s schedules.

If you’re interested in talking, add me on bnet or discord:
Hotwater#1936 (Bnet) / Hotwater#4714 (Discord)