[A/H] Versatile Player LF Mythic Goal Oriented Guild

Info: I am 36, married and looking for a nice positive team that likes to progress on new content. I have been working for the past few months so I had no time to commit to a mythic raid group. Now that I have been able to free up time I can finally commit for the long run. I am willing to play any class/role your team may need, and I come prepared every raid. Got all classes at 120, ilvl 420-440 range. I play on both factions. Looking for any opportunities at this point so feel free to contact me. Thank you!

XP4XPAC: 3/8M Uldir, 3/9M BoD, 8/8H EP.
Btag: Hallowhammer#1912
Discord: Hallowhammer#6244

Availability:
Morning/Daytime: Mon/Tues/Wed/Friday 8AM-1PM EST
Evening: Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday 9PM-12AM EST

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app. :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Thanks for the post my friend. Your guild looks good, but I can’t do the Tuesday evenings. I appreciate the post.