[A-H-RP-PvP] The Scarlet Reclamation - THE OLD CRUSADE

That is the point of cross-server roleplay though is that we are able to unite people who don’t get the same things we might take for benefit. For example, I’m sure you’re recruiting other members of the Horde from other RP servers which are not as great at the Sunfury Battalion and as historically awesome as y’all have been on WRA. I don’t think it’s killing RP for WRA because for example other WRA guilds have taken the initiative on Horde side to reach out to MG’s traditionally weak Hordeside to recruit them.
( [H-RP CROSS SERVER] <Shadowtusk Clan> Troll Exclusive RP - #3 by Naztala-wyrmrest-accord )

( [The Sunreavers of Wyrmrest Accord-RP] Are recruiting cross-server! )

I think this is rather a great thing that they are trying to do. Hordies on Moon Guard or any RP server other than WRA doesn’t get to experience the ambience of 30 people chilling in Silvermoon or Orgrimmar on the weekend and the same is very applicable to MG side Alliance. I have accidentally phased over to WRA one time and by happenstance got to see a couple of people without TRP3s competently writing as fantastic writers but outside of them two, Stormwind was vacant. It might be more interesting for my Scarlet character then that as I walk around Stormwind City there I encounter a Death Knight who, I dunno, was at the New Avalon Death Knight starting questline zone and burned the same church my character was hiding at to live? There could be some spicy plots that would unfold that may not be able to happen in, say, a Stormwind City of my 4 people in my guild versus 40 bystanders to enjoy the company of. And when we involve other servers like Emerald Dream and such since now all the RP realms we were on are all linked to our mother server of Moon Guard, when there may be seldom anybody in Stormwind City at all, seeing a bunch of fleshed out TRP3 profiles and civilians interacting in the day may be a unique and first time experience for them that will captivate them and enthrall them with the walk up RP scene!

ALL Dwarves (except the frosty ones)! cough cough

Absolutely! We were on a bit of a hiatus because I had to pause to get my Associate’s Degree but now that I have successfully passed things are going to go GREAT for us moving forward with 1 but up to 3 guild events a week specifically at the times we will poll on Discord to come up with the most opportune days and times in CST (Central time).