[A/H-RP] <Guardians of the Throne> Death Knight/Scourge RP

We offer a complimentary reanimation with every visit, Rhadaghas. We’d be happy to meet your character. Check out our discord link up above and we can say hi, or you can find us in game right now :smiley:

The crypt of the necrodancers is strong.

I meant necromancers.

The best part about this guild is that we are in absolutely no way at risk of our central lore figure being taken out by a mary sue.

2 Likes

Are you guys evil or more of the “willing to do what it takes to beat evil” guys?

The latter. Antiheroes and Antivillains. We serve Bolvar and it is Bolvar’s command is that the Scourge be contained. Only the Lich King shall command the dead of this world. Any who dare defy that edict must be punished by any means necessary.

1 Like

Only the Lich King shall command the dead of this World!

Still going strong! We hold court and kill things.

The Lich King wishes Moon Guard a Merry Christmas! Quick, keep casting Remorseless Winter! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow…

We wish you a very Lichmas
And a mighty Lich King

By his command

Heya Moon Guard! Anton here, your Lord and Master. Well, one of them, anyways. I can’t believe there’s only a week to go until 8.3 at which point we’ll be unlocking the new Death knights for those who pre-ordered Shadowlands. I for one am looking forward to not only the new lore, but the expansion of Death knight RPers to be found. So come check us out and serve the Lich King!

2 Likes

Great guild!

1 Like

Is this guild still recruiting?

Hello Jaliang! We -are- still open to recruitment. Things have been a little on the quiet side, between Covid-19 and any news on the pre-expansion.

Sorry it took so long. Didn’t have the thread bookmarked for some reason.

1 Like

I am interested, extremely so.

Do you have a minimum level for joining?

This is a fantastic guild filled with passionate death knight role-players. I hope they continue to grow and suffer well. Highly recommend.