:) [A/H] Pénsive/Pensive Welcoming New Members

If I had to pick one thing that makes Pensive stand out from the rest…it’s the people!

Everyone is friendly and I feel like in the short time I’ve been in the guild I have made real friends. People I could talk to if I had a RL problem.

I didn’t really intend on staying on Ally side much and joined because my lady had joined the guild. But just chit chatting while doing dailies had me on ally side more and more. Now you can’t run me off with a muddy mop!

I’ve talked to you just about everyday since you joined and this is the 1st time I’ve actually seen your toon!

1 Like

Horde side Progression Team LF Heals. Chill, but focused progression team, AOTC 9/9N 4/9H. Tuesdays & Thursdays 8pm-11pm. Accepting 385+ ilvl - Heals for Team Spot / Alternates. DPS alt spec or alt a plus. 20k+HP. Constructive, Reliable, Positive Team attitude a must.
Please DM aschien#11798.

What I love about Pensive is that everyone is so nice and willing to help you. They make raiding and doing keystones fun, no one is being rude to you or kicking you from the group just because you cant do high damage or your not the greatest at it. They help you and even suggest things you can do to make your character better.

1 Like

I have played since Vanilla and I have been in some good guilds but none compare to Pensive. Besides great people and great leadership there are multiple raid teams, mythics for those that just want to run through the low keys and for those that want to push high keys. There are fun social events ever month. Free guild repairs. There is nothing not to like.

1 Like

A friend I had played with in another guild that went belly-up told me about Pensive, so I decided to give it a try. The first thing I ever participated in: Naked Body Darts. Everyone stood at the top of the tower in Stormwind - sans any armor - and threw themselves off. The leader had put a banner on the ground at the base of the tower, and the person that died closest to the banner won. It proved an auspicious beginning, and I have enjoyed the guild ever since. Good players that don’t take themselves too seriously.

1 Like

Hello! My bf and I are currently looking for a new home and this guild truly sounds wonderful. Our current home has become very cliquish and it’s disheartening when you speak in guild and then all conversation ceases. We just want a fun environment with great people and hopefully some great times with those people. I am just wondering if there are any issues with cliques and if many alts are okay since I am an altoholic. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi Sapphyre… many alts are fine. We have people that play together often but I don’t think this is a cliquish type of situation. Guild chat by all is encouraged not discouraged. :slight_smile: Bnet me at Bondra #11498 or whisper me in game. I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have. - Bondra

I came back to the game after leaving at the end of WoD. Like many people who come back and find out all the people you played with are gone or just quit. I was playing solo for a bit and got tired of it. I didn’t have to look far when I found Pensive in the LFG forum.

This guild is awesome. Ive been with them since the beginning of February. Everyone is so relaxed and nice. I’ve even found a spot on Briars Saturday Horde side raid. Anyone who is looking for a long term home Id make the leap and join pensive Horde or Alliance. For the doubters I server transferred and faction changed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I was looking at transferring to Dalaran and your guild recruitment really peaked my interest. I am looking at joining a raid team that actually shows up to raid and also a guild that speaks to each other. Do you have room for a Ret/Prot Pally? I also have a DH tank I would bring along as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lardras,
Thanks for your interest in raiding. Alliance side Bnet Footsie#11523 on Horde Bnet Aschien@11798.
-Bondra

You want great culture? We’ve got great culture.
You want a place to make new friends to play with night and day? We’ve got that, too.

Raids? Yep. With progression? Yep. Learning? Yep!
M+ pickup groups? Yep. Push teams? Yep. Randoms night? Yep.
PvP? Yeaaaaah. (On both sides!)
Events? Check. Giveaways? Oh yeah.
Helpful guildmates? Active gchat? Discord? Lots of fun? All of the above.

We are Pensive, a dual-faction guild on US-Dalaran. You can join us from near or far. We love having new members. Come join us for some fun and exciting times in Azeroth.

2 Likes

Come have fun with us! Sat Horde raid team (AOTC oriented) open to experienced players: 380+ min ilvl and 34 min HOA. 11:45a-3pm EST/SVT. Briar#1421 for more info <3

1 Like

Horde side progression team 9/9N 6/9H - Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm-11pm is currently accepting inquiries from 390+ ilvl DPS & Healers for alternates / possible team spots!

We are chill and fun - but focused and organized!
Constructive, Reliable, Positive Team attitude a must.
DM aschienn#11798 for more info!!

Pensive is a very welcoming and diverse guild. You are not pressured to do anything, but there is always something to do. Just in the last few weeks I have done:

• guild run for Glory of the Thundering Raider achievement mount
  • guild transmog run to Hellfire Citadel
  • run low level folks through Heroics
  • guild raiding Uldir and Dazar’alor
  • run Mythic+ with lots of different guildies of various levels
  • done my own thing collecting pets and running solo
  • rolled a new alt for the Herald of the Titans guild event coming up in May
  • I even did some PVP!

There is something for everyone in this guild.

1 Like

Mythic Minus Monday
Many Raids
'nuf said.

Saturday Horde team now moving into Heroic! Great job everyone <3

You know that, like, super uncomfortable anxious feeling you get when a couple of people in guild chat are going at each other, using offensive language and raging? Or are picking on someone in raid for making a mistake? Or when someone in guild mentions their gender or sexuality and all hell breaks loose?
Not in Pensive! We’re family, if by family you mean all-accepting and friendly, people you actually want to hang out with, offering opportunities for everyone, with events for all gaming styles.

2 Likes

Are any of your morning teams looking for additional members? I can add you to Btag if you’d like to chat. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I recently rerolled to this server after my old alliance guild fell apart shortly after BFA released. I love that your guild has something for everyone and sounds like it’s pretty active. I would love to give the guild a shot if possible! :slight_smile:

1 Like