:) [A/H] Pénsive/Pensive Welcoming New Members

Hi Penny, on Alliance there is a Casual team currently at 5N - they raid at 11am Sundays. On Horde there is a 3H team that raids at 11:45 Saturdays. Requirements are different for each. Alliance side is open to all. You can bnet me if interested in horde briar#1421. Ty for your interest!

Hey Aumora! We would love to have you. You can /who Pensive to see if someone is online to invite you or bnet add any of the folks on the main post!

Tysm! I was able to get an invite. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seasoned Saturday AOTC Horde team open to solid raiders looking for casual but serious progression in a community-minded guild! Currently 4H <3 Bnet Briar#1421, 11:45a EST/SVT.

1 Like

Hello, how high of keys do you push? All I really do are keys. I’m currently 405 ilvl MW monk with a little over 1100 io. Trying to find people interested in pushing keys 10-13 ish atm.

Zaysa,
Thanks for your interest. We have a group that pushes 10+ keys on Wednesdays. We have some that do them daily but at no set time.

This thread needs more pally’s.

Pensive is the most non ally guild on dalaran. They aren’t over the top with the self righteousness that quite a few alli guilds have but they aren’t the insane anything goes attitude of most horde guilds. Very active most times of the day and night and fairly mellow people. It is one of my favorite guilds.

3 Likes

Yay AOTC! Grats Horde team!

Pensive is a great guild filled with friendly, welcoming people. There’s plenty of diversity in everyone’s Warcraft interests, from transmog and achievement hunting to Mythic Keys and AOTC raids. Guild chat is chill and friendly. Pensive is also alt-friendly, which is great for players who are rolling new characters from recently unlocked allied races or have an existing army of alts. We have a bunch of different raid groups of varying skill levels, including a beginner’s raid for casual folks who just want to do Normal progression or try out a new class in a friendly, low-pressure environment. 10/10, would guild again.

2 Likes

Pensive truly is a community of like-minded players and I feel fortunate to have found it. In the last 5 months I can honestly say I have not witnessed any drama or elitism. Guild chat is usually pretty active on both Horde and Alliance sides, and accomplishments are celebrated. If you are looking for a guild where you can feel comfortable chatting, where you can typically find a group of people to join you in whatever you are trying to accomplish, and where you are happy to logon, then Pensive is worth exploring.

2 Likes

I transferred to Dalaran after my small friends & family guild on a dead server went belly up after 6 great years. I’ve been with Pénsive for over a year now and can honestly say this large guild reminds me of that small, tight-knit guild I loved. Friendly people, engaged leadership, almost non-existent drama, and people enjoying all levels of content. If you’re looking for a guild home, you won’t have to look any farther than this post. That goes for both factions. Great people on both sides of the aisle.

2 Likes

I’ve been with Pensive well over a year now and I just wanted to say that it really brings me happiness when I come here and read all of these posts of people that have found a home in our community.

Thanks all of YOU for making Pensive,
both Horde and Alliance side guilds the consistently amazing, welcoming, accepting and fun Community Guild and Family it’s been since the day I joined so long ago.

It’s truly a pleasure,
love you guys …
Asch

1 Like

Horde side running the rare Herald of the Titans Title and Achieve run in May! <3

I have played since Vanilla. You will not find a better guild. Great leadership, multiple raid teams, multiple Mythic+ teams, lots of events, pvp, guild repairs. There is nothing not to like. If you are looking for a new home give us a try. You will be glad you did.

2 Likes

HORDE side: Sat 9H team looking for experienced raiders! Also May 19th Herald of the Titans rare achieve. Briar#1421

Join us!

I’m a returning player looking for a guild to call home. I’m currently leveling a enhancement shaman that is 118 but I also have a level 120 undead rogue and a 120 tauren hunter. I work monday-friday and cannot raid during the week, Your weekend raiding schedule is something I’ve been looking for in a guild for a very long time.

1 Like

Hello! I’m Vyntobean, however, most know me as, Vyn or Bean, I’d like to thank you in advance for reading over my reply to this thread! I’m newer to writing forum posts/replies so bear with me. Anyways, as to not waste anymore of your time, I’ll get straight to the point.

I’d like to talk about the Pénsive Community. This is the greatest batch of people I’ve ever had the pleasure of playing my beloved game with. Whether they’ve recently joined the guild themselves or are working their way up the totem pole, the community does a great job welcoming you in and getting you through that initial awkward phase where you need to warm up to everyone. Then you have your “Veterans”, a core pillar of a great guild. these are those people who have planted their feet and dug in. They are proactive about sparking up a conversation, helping people the best that they can, and bringing in new faces regularly. Leadership does an OUTSTANDING job running a very tight ship while maintaining a very pleasant and relaxing guild environment. They are involved and invested in every aspect of the guild and make you feel like a priority. Honestly, because Pénsive is so focused on providing a Toxicity Free Environment there’s no room for negativity so everything is positive and the people chatting lift you up. The Recruiters have a secret formula for finding potential members, I swear. Everyone I’ve had the chance to talk with during my time with Pénsive has been so nice and carries themselves so well. The guild is orderly and maintains what I would consider a perfect image. As a result, I’m very proud to be able to represent Pénsive.

3 Likes

Sat AOTC horde side recruiting for team! Briar#1421. Come laugh with us! Working on COS Heroic!

My husband and I joined on our horde toons because we heard Pensive is active, yet it’s a chill place to just go play and have fun no matter what you like to do in game. After a few weeks in guild, I can say that it’s exactly that. It’s super active, with lots of fun things going on. If you want to run a mythic, you can almost always put a group together. There are PVPers and questers and a couple raid groups. And the discord channel is just as active (if not more) than the in-game chat, with great information sharing, fun daily question & answer threads, contests, and general BS-ing. We’re happy to be part of the group!