A/H - Loner looking for a group

So I’ve been playing since vanilla, however my friends all quit around WoD, so I’ve been something of a loner the last few years. Honestly, it’s gotten to the point I’ve been questioning why I play an MMORPG if I don’t try to be social.

Over the years I’ve tried to join various guilds, but it’s obvious I missed the clique, or I’ve joined guilds with hundreds of members and I just get lost in the static.

So here’s what I’m looking for:

I’m looking for a guild comprised of mostly working adults, hopefully with families (I have one myself). The actual content I’m pretty easy going, I like to PVP, Dungeon, mount farm achievement hunt, basically anything that can progress my account in some way. I’m not a big fan of gear chasing since it’s rendered obsolete so quickly, so you won’t find me arguing over gear drops, that isn’t to say I don’t gear up. I have a lot of alts and all my guys were around the 400 mark at the start of 8.2, so I’m happy to make sure I’m at least somwhat geared.

My main issue is, I can probably only raid one night a week if you want to raid, and I’m a bit sporadic with my availability due to work and family commitments, but I play a fair bit, it’s just not very consistent?

I can tank or DPS, but I can’t heal. I try, and I’m willing, but I’m awful at it. I have all the mage tower challenge mode appearances, except healing, I couldn’t get a single one.

Overall, I’d like to meet some cool people who are into the same things I am: Pop culture, latest movies, TV shows. I love all things super hero related, I’m a bit of a nerd, but I’m also pretty shy, and it can take me a while to open up and share, for a while, I’ll probably be content just listening and going with the flow.

So if there are any guilds out there who are pretty close knit, love running 5 or 10 mans, doing occasional PVP and just need an extra member who isn’t going to be a jerk, hit me up!

1 Like

Hey mate,

Would love to get in touch, please add me on Shiva#11790

I am learning that Pally mains are people to behold. As much as I dislike humans, and heavy plate, their big hearts need protection. We are a small group of independent, no expectations, adults, who find that we want to play with people, and not characters. We help when we can, have no progression goals, and continue to build a foundation of people we can trust and tolerate - in their silence, and in their laughter. We’ll get their when we get there. Good luck in your search, and remember to value your time. It has been a lot of time we have put into the game, and we should enjoy it.

Find me or Kirrin online- Kiriin #1940 for invite, or questions. :slight_smile: <3

damnit. “oceanic”… :frowning: you guys get all the good ones.

Hey mate i think you will find a home with us ItsShaneo#1845