[A & H] <Currently Online> both casuals and raiders of all difficulties

Anyone looking for a great, inclusive community check out Currently Online. if you have a character on Illidan or Sargeras, you can type /who currently online and whisper any member for a guild invitation. You do not need to be on those realms to be a member of the community. We have a community discord if you have any questions or just want to come in and chat and get to know us. Check out the #warcraft-announcements pinned post to get our community code. I hope to see you in the community.
-Sins

Unfrosted Poptarts is our newest heroic raid team? They will be raiding on Monday nights from 8pm to 10pm CST. In a little bit of a departure from the current teams, they are not aiming to rush towards AOTC but instead are taking the upcoming tiers a little bit more casually. So if youā€™re big on running M+, are interested in doing some Heroic raiding, but arenā€™t very interested in being a sweaty tryhard raider ā€“ consider throwing in an application!

Getting ready for DF to hitā€¦ extended maintenanceā€¦ whatcha going to do? How about come check out Currently Online. Once servers come back up, if you have a character on Illidan or Sargeras, you can type /who currently online and whisper any member for a guild invitation. You do not need to be on those realms to be a member of the community though. Come check out our community discord and get to know us by checking out the #warcraft-announcements pinned post to get our community code and info about our teams.
-Sins

Just a couple weeks before DF hits!

DF prepatch p2 is tom! What is life?

New and returning players, there is plenty of room for you in Currently Online!

Dragonflight is here, and it is good!

Commuinity is bussinā€™ come hop into a raid or M+

Come get the new Soupervisor title, become a Loremaster, dogfight from your dragon in World PVP, or enjoy raids, arenas, battlegrounds, or dungeons with new friends!

Loving the new expansion, but tired of pugging? Come join us and do less pugging and more content!

Tons of new and returning players for Dragonflight! Most of our teams are at capacity, but we are still doing open community events and daily M+ for anyone looking for a guild!

New raid teams forming all over the place, some PvP events planned, never been a better time to get in here!

The OG! Come find out why our community has stood the test of time!

Want buddies to run M+, raids, world quests, and world PvP with? Come join in all the fun with us!

Come join our cross faction multi realm community (mainly- Illidan Horde/Sargeras Alliance). Enjoy keys, raiding, PvP, events and general good times with a great group of people. Check out our discord and feel free to get to know us and ask questions. ~Sins (aka Bakshotz)

Our Great Rat Race M+ Tournament has come to an end! Congrats to all of our winners!

I have a group of 5 looking for a community but we are on Zulā€™jin do you accept other servers or just the two?

Everyone can be in the community, no server restrictions. You will just need to join our discord and grab the community invite code.

Finale:
Today was pretty relaxing. The lunch I made turned out amazing, Iā€™ll probably never be able to re-create that again. I wonder what Iā€™m going to make for dinner tonightā€¦ maybe weā€™ll get burritoā€™s insteadā€¦ Instead of working on that website I did a little music work instead, which was probably more beneficial.

Sugar, weā€™re going down swinging!