[A] <H A V E N> 2/10M & 10/10H Nathria - Evening & Super Late Night Mythic Raiding

<H A V E N> on the Alliance server Stormrage is a guild for everyone. We Raid, BG, M+ and PvP. A little bit of everything. The guild atmosphere is adult oriented, friendly, social and fun. We currently have 2 raid groups and are looking for more like-minded players to join us for Shadowlands!

Who we are looking for:
We have evening and late night (Early AM) raid groups and are recruiting for both. We also are always open to others that are looking to hang out and do M+, PvP, Achievements and other non-raiding activities.

:crescent_moon: Night Haven (Late Night)
This is our Late Night (Early AM), Cutting Edge push group. The raid group was formed from an original late night cross-realm community that decided to link up as an actual guild for stronger raid progression. If you work odd-hours, graveyard style, or just stay up super late and are looking for a CE group, then this is the one for you.

• Night Haven Goals:
    Achieve Cutting edge for each raid tier on a relaxed 2-3 days a week schedule.
    Current Progression: 2/10M & 10/10H Nathria
  • Raid Times:
    Tue/Thu 12am-3am PST (3am-6am Server/EST wed/fri am)
    [Optional Monday as well during prog]

Current Night Haven recruitment:
All classes are welcome to apply, but we are specifically looking for the following for our late night raid group:

• 1x Ranged DPS
  • 1x Melee DPS - DK/Monk

Basic Expectations:

• This raid group will be expected to have dedicated players that are willing to put in the extra effort to achieve Cutting Edge. Prior Mythic and/or High M+ experience is very much preferred. Current raiders have past experience with high Mythic progression, M+, and Cutting Edge achievements.
  • We are looking to have ~23 spots for this raid group to ensure we can continue if someone is absent. We do not do dedicated bench spots, everyone is a raider. Some nights due to the specific boss or attendance, some players will be asked to sit or rotate in/out.
  • Attendance is important for progression and we require 80%+ and notice of absences when possible.
  • It is also expected that you will come prepared with your class flask/food/enchants/gems etc, and prior knowledge of the fight mechanics.

:sunny: Day Haven (Evening)
This is our evening, normal/heroic raid group with a dash of mythic as the raid tier progresses. This is a slightly more casual atmosphere and if you enjoy raiding but don’t want to get too hardcore, then this is the one for you.

• Day Haven Goals:
    Achieve AOTC and some mythic content w/ a casual and fun atmosphere.
  • Raid Times:
    Wed/Thu @ 730-10pm EST/Server

Current Day Haven recruitment:
All classes are welcome to apply.

How to Apply:
Reach out to one of us in-game or on Discord. You can also apply using the google form link below for the Night Haven late night raid group:
Night Haven Application: forms.gle/dq2ZS8N32f6wXFRm7

Estonia - GM
Battle.net: Ravenly#1166 | Discord: Estonia#5021

Sheepps - Raid Lead
Battle.net: Julie#1784 | Discord: Sheepp#6867

Echellon - Officer
Battle.net: Echellon#1950 | Discord: Echellon#9504

1 Like

We’re a fun group of insomniacs! Come help us kill stuff in Shadowlands! :slight_smile:

Lets get some raiding done!

Guild recruitment threat hits you for over 9000.

It’s super effective.

1 Like

Join Join JOINNN
!

Still have a ranged spot open for the late night cutting edge group!
Hit us up, Shadowlands comes in a few days. =)

Always looking for a few good people to join us for Shadowlands.

7/10 Heroic currently and progressing fast. Still have a couple spots open.

8/10H Now. Will be starting mythic soon.
Looking for a couple good players!

9/10
Started pulls on Sire. come join us!
boomkin/Spriest/hunter
or
DK/monk dps

One of our tanks has had a work schedule change.
We run 2 tank 1 OT for cases like this, so we now have a tank spot open as well.

If you play super late or super early in the morning, and are a good tank hit us up.

Hi! I’m not a tank, but are you guys active for m+, pvp and raids during the early hours? I currently live in Japan and it’s difficult to find people that are on during the same time as me so I’ve been looking for a guild that is active during late night/early morning.

Looking for more likeminded individuals to stand in red beams. And then, 2 minutes later definitely NOT stand in any red beams.

Hello! We are a Tank/DPS and Healer DPS duo looking for a casual guild. We have US 100 raid experience as recent as Legion, raid leading most of that, but do not wish to return to an environment that pushes a rank. We both play many classes and specs and would like the opportunity to play them in a guild setting.

We haven’t raided since Legion after our guild went horde and eventually fell apart. We played through BFA very casually in M+ doing weekly 15s and some pugs and had intentions to continue that in Shadowlands, but miss the feeling of a guild commitment.

I understand the term “casual” can mean very many things to different people, but we simply are just looking for a guild to have fun in and enjoy the raid content, whether that is a guild looking to get cutting edge by the end of the tier or a guild with modest AOTC goals. We just want to enjoy the game with fun people. We’d prefer raid times during the weekday evenings with under a 12 hour raid with (8 being optimal for us).

We each have around 6-7 toons each around 200 ilvl with legos crafted and renown capped. We can provide logs, but do not have any recent ones. Antorus logs are our most recent ones and are linked in my raider io. Additional logs can be provided upon request.

Thanks so much for your consideration! We hope to be hearing from you soon!
jonniejuice#11377

Looking for more likeminded individuals to stand in red beams. And then, 2 minutes later, definitely NOT stand in any red beams.

Sire D will be dead soon.
Looking for a few more good people to push prog with us =)

Just got AOTC this week and we’re super ready to get into Mythic, just need more people that don’t value sleep! :stuck_out_tongue:

1/10M & 10/10H
Just need a couple more bodies to prog Mythic with. Come join us.

Got a couple spots left. Check us out!

My friend and I would love to check you out, he is a dh tank and Im a hunter . rkstar#1393