[A/H] 10+yr mythic raider LF late night (rogue, hunter, lock)

• Main’d rogue 6/9m this past tier, guild retired after Rasta.
  • Just leveled a lock and neck at 50 to add an extra option. Main’d lock for most of Legion, CE Guldan and Xavius.
  • Also comfortable on hunter, though the neck is not as high.
  • I prefer to play one of the above, but also happy to play balance, mage, ele, ret.

I’m looking for a late night (8 PST or later) 3-4 day raiding guild. My only criteria is that CE is achievable and a chill environment.

About me: Played a bard in Everquest, raided every expansion (1999 launch). Played vanilla wow, started raiding as a prot war and hunter in TBC, got the ZA Amani War Bear on hunter. I’ve played every tier to some extent except Dragon Soul. Got 6 toons gold challenge mog in mop (hpal, rogue, hunter, lock, mage, hpriest), 2 for wod (hpal, bdk) and 16 mage tower appearances in Legion. Most of that time spent in a single guild since WOTLK that just stopped raiding. Looking for later raid times so that I can accommodate my schedule.

Discord: jox#3374

Jox,

Lets chat. I think we would be a good fit for you from the information you shared. I also played a bard in EQ (second epic all servers …damn u Fires of heaven). Completed everything till Prophecy of Ro then went back in underfoot.
But enough EQ for now, we are a mature guild that can throw down when the timer starts to count down. I have know doubt you would like the environment and of course getting CE. Add me Vicus#1635.