[A] <Guild-To-Be-Named-Later> is Recruiting For Legacy / Twink / Fresh Starts / Completionist Guild

I’m looking to build a guild from the ground up and am looking for like-minded individuals to join/help.

After playing classic for a little, I decided that I wanted all of the features of retail (transmog, achievements, pet battles, looting multiple mobs at once…all of the good things that Blizzard did)…but I wanted a fresh start because that’s what brought me to classic.

I’d love for a group that levels up, locks XP at 60 and completes all of the content (raids, mounts, pets, achievements) that we can at 60. Call it a completionist guild. Once we get a certain % complete, we move our XP lock to 70…and on and on we go.

I figure that this way we will get the challenge of end game, it will feel rewarding because we earned it, but it will be slightly easier so we won’t be banging our head against a wall.

I think it would be cool to create squads of 5 inside the guild that work closely together up to 60 to accomplish everything…then when we raid, the squads team up.

Some key points to make sure you’re right for this:

• This is truly ground floor…the guild hasn’t even been named or created yet.
  • There is no rush to get to 60; life will get in the way
  • Rules etc still need to be determined, but are flexible
  • I’m particularly looking for someone else to build this with me - need help, my time is limited
  • I’m on Alliance on the Dalaran server

If you want to truly start over, you’d have to create a new account and even purchase a new game key (resets achievements) - this isn’t mandatory, but it’s refreshing; trust me I did it.

Reach out to me at Miso#11117 or Sardi if you’re interested.

When creating something other than just what you want…The use of “I” is a bad start. This looks like another “I want”