(A) Group of 4 AOTC Raiders LF Guild

Myself and 3 friends are looking for a guild that focuses on Heroic Raiding and M+ groups (we do not mind some Mythic raiding but do not want to focus on it). We all have AOTC. The group is 1 Blood DK/BrwMtr, UH DK, BM Hunter, and DH. The Blood DK has experience being a Raid Lead as well.

We are looking for a weekday raiding guild, we were raiding Tu/Th after 8pm ET.

Hi Grimreaper and friends, We can take all of you into our guild, and have been lf an off-tank for our main prog. raid. “Unbroken Alliance” is a large Casual progressive that has been in existence for 11 yrs. now, run by our GM Urekka. We have many members age 50+, as well as younger adults. Our raid days are: (main prog. ilvl 455+ & must have cloak) T/W 8-10 pm and (group B) Sat/Sun 8-10 pm (grp. usually made up of alts and people who can’t make main raid). We use Vent 3.0 (some guildies had problems w/ their systems when we had used Discord and in-game chat, so we went back to Vent), food, flasks (if we have the mats) and repairs provided. Besides raiding there are Mythic keys, old raid runs for mounts or transmogs, vision runs, BGs, etc. We have our pet, mount, and transmog hounds. If we sound like a good fit for all of you, just IM me in game, Laruin- guild recruiter (alts- Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have all of you join us!

Feel free to add me BDav14#1467 - I definitely believe we can make something work - for all members!

Heya Grim! We are currently recruiting for our main raid and looking to push to Mythic raiding but not necessarily our ONLY focus. We enjoy PVP / M+ and are currently in Heroic Nyalotha.

We are made up of a group of players who either took a break for Classic and are back to prepare for Shadowlands or just had a wow Hiatus and are now back to the grind. We are definitely more interested in personality over pure talent at one’s class. We are trying to procure a guild that people enjoy logging in to raid with and will progress in much more than just this tier.

Many of the players in the guild have raided off and on together since Vanilla forming a tight bond over the last 15 years.

We are currently on Stormrage Alliance. We raid Tues & Thurs 830EST - 1130EST

Feel free to add me on Bnet Burnsey#1181

Hello,

Mirrored Reasoning is currently recruiting DPS. Currently 12/12 H , 2/12 Mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130PM EST.

We will be focusing on mythic more than heroic, figured i would still throw our guild out there for you to consider.

Battletag - Scarypriest#1255

Thanks,

Still looking tried something ready to try something else, Have a Blood DK with RL experience, UH DK, BM Hunter, and Holy Pally (whom we are gearing) all have AOTC.

btag: ultimate#1138

Grim,

My name is Zavik and I’m the GM of The Bloodline. We would love the opportunity to chat with you. Please add my battle tag and give me a shout at your convenience. Look forward to speaking with you.

Zav

Zavík#1323 (the í is alt code 161)

the search continues… Have a Blood DK, UH DK, BM Hunter, Holy Priest. Looking for a weekday raid that starts 8pm or later and ends at 11pm. Not looking to carry and gear alts.

Not gonna just link you our add.

Here’s the deal. I’m from Outrage we have a group of about 6 players who are for sure mythic ready and have proven they can perform. We have a couple others who aren’t doing bad but still need the practice and we’ve been pugging the rest for now.

We’re working mad hard to fill out our roster and if you guys can put up the numbers we’d love to have you join.

Idk how strict your end times are but we’ve been raiding from 9-12:30 server.

You can add me on btag BryBry#1561 or Discord me at Brybeans#5535 if you’re interested

appreciate the offer but sadly 2 of us work at 6am so the 11pm cutoff time is firm. I wish you luck filling your roster.

Still looking , likely about to start a new guild unless something comes along this weekend.

btag: ultimate#1138

I have 2 raid teams

Our weekday group is looking for a couple of steady dps and a healer Tues/Thurs 7-10. Our weekend group is looking to fill 2 melee dps to move into mythic Fri/Sat 6-9

I can’t fit all 4 of you in the mythic team but we can slot the couple that are gearing in for the heroic team with the potential to be backups or move up once they get the gear level and experience.

If you’re interested hit up Lyndrell in game.

Message Easy 2 chest

we found a grp thanks all