[A] <Grievance> on US-Proudmoore is always looking for more players

Have you tried out the pre-patch on the PTR yet? If you did, how is it? Is the level squish a bit disorienting? Do you feel underpowered without all those corruptions?

Well then, you are going to need a guild. A guild that treats its members like family and knows that real life takes precedence over a video game. A guild like Grievance that is still active and helpful. Check out our website grievancegaming . com or come talk to me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670

Hello friends! Grievance is still recruiting all helpful, friendly, casual, social adults 18+ looking for a guild that places real life ahead of the game.

If you would like more information, please contact me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670. We also have a website that can help answer any questions 24/7 if I am not available www . grievancegaming . com

Hooray for a simultaneous release! Shadowlands will, hopefully, go live on 26 Oct 2020 @ 4pm PST, a full day ahead of the EU (technically).

We would love to help you with this new and challenging content. All you have to do is contact me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670 to get the 411 on how to join. Another resource is our website grievancegaming . com that is always available to answer any questions you might have about joining our robust community!

Looking for more players to venture into SL with. We plan on doing both our Normal/Heroic raid group and a Mythic raid group along with the usual M+ runs and plenty of other content. Casual player or not, all are welcome.

Still looking for more friendly and social players to join our ever expanding guild. Not only are we going to field more than one heroic raiding team, we will also be looking to start a new mythic raiding team for Castle Nathria!

If you are looking for a fresh start or just looking to join a robust community, then Grievance is the guild for you. You can contact me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670. Our website grievancegaming . com is always available to answer questions you might have about our guild.

Grievance offers a home for pretty much any type of player. Whether the casual player who just wants to have fun with no pressure, or the returning classic player who wants to give retail another go. The normal/heroic raider just looking to experience the raid without stress, or the mythic raider looking to challenge themselves even more. Whatever your needs or wants, Grievance can offer a place to enjoy the game and make some new friends. And even if WoW gets old, the larger Grievance Org with its reach across multiple games, can still provide you flexibility in finding a new game to explore. Find a home with Grievance.

Prepatch is just around the corner and there is nothing better than playing your favorite class with the new tools the dev team will be unpruning on us. On second thought, there is something better: joining a casual, accomplished, active, and social guild WHILE playing with the new abilities. That guild? Grievance of course!

Please join us as we dive head first into the Shadowlands by contacting me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670. Grievancegaming . com is another great resource to learn more about our mission, our people, and our games.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Good morning everyone!

Even though Shadowlands has been pushed back, now is the optimal time to get into a guild to build relationships that will last throughout your WoW experience. So join us today at grievancegaming . com or contact me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670 if there are any questions.

Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

I’ve been in guild for about a month now and it’s been a great experience. Active in-game guild chat and very active discord that crosses over to several different games. Everyone has been super nice. Highly recommended!

476 Uh dk , im willing to xfer is the fit is right, i tank and play uh , but mainly unholy atm cause tanking got boring throughout bfa.

23 Nov 2020, a day that will live in infamy (hopefully not), for it is the day of the new expansion SHADOWLANDS!    Come join us as we embark on this new adventure full of wonder (not bugs), excitement (not long queue times), and fun (not a million disconnects).

Joining is simple: contact me on Discord Kuro#4670 or BNet neatogeo#1746 for a trial membership to see if Grievance is a good fit for you.  Or you can skip that by applying on the website www . grievancegaming . com.  Either way, we look forward to playing with you now and into SHADOWLANDS!

I cannot stress enough how amazing this group of people are. Come join us and find a home.

Hey everyone! Hope the last two weeks have been full of fun and great memories as we get closer to the opening of Castle Nathria.

Speaking of raids, we are looking for an exceptional resto druid for our Mythic team that raids Wed and Fri from 6pm to 9pm PST. If mythic isn’t your thing, then our normal/heroic raiding team is looking for healers as well, regardless of class.

HMU on Discord kuro#4670 or BNet neatogeo#1746 if you are interested. Introverted? Visit us on our website grievancegaming . com and it will have all the answers to any questions you might have.

Castle Nathria is Blizzard raid design at its best: challenging, varied, and fun. After our first week, we are 5/10 and looking for a DH and Warr for the normal/heroic team. The mythic team needs an exceptional resto druid to round out their 20 player roster.

Leave a reply here, contact me on BNet neatogeo#1746, or Discord kuro#4670 if you would like to join

Normal Castle Nathria is now 8/10 thanks to our intrepid band of great players. That is why we are looking for more people to help us clear this raid tier, specifically a DPS Warrior and a Resto Druid.

PM me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670 if you would like to join us as we get closer to heroic raiding and AOTC!

Santa was very kind to us this year! Grievance is now 10/10 Normal, 3/10 Heroic Castle Nathria.

The normal/heroic team is looking for DPS warriors and DHs, the mythic team still needs an exceptional resto druid. Normal/Heroic team raids T, TH 6-8pm while the mythic team raids W, F 5-8pm.

PM me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670 for more info.

LF a new home. I took a couple years off during BFA and came back and all my guildies had stopped playing. My main is a resto. I’ve been healing resto since WLK, and I’m pretty darn good. My gear sucks right now, but I’m working on that daily. I can also tank if you need. I have a ton of alts as well. I’m looking for a new home. Please let me know if your guild has room. Gear probably won’t be an issue, but I only hit 60 a week or so ago and it’s coming along slowly without decent guildies to run with. Give me a shout if you have an opening and I will transfer tonight.

Progression in 2021 is doing much better than 2020! We are now 10/10N, 5/10H CN! So if you would love to join a large, social, AOTC focused guild, check out our website grievancegaming . com or contact me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670.

By barely beating Sludgefist by the skin of our collective teeth, Grievance is now 9/10H CN.

If you would like to join us for our first AOTC of this expansion, please contact me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670. There is also a website grievancegaming . com that is available 24/7 to get any and all information about our chapter on Proudmoore.

Looking for a resto shaman to round out our second heroic raid group that raids T,Th 6pm to 8pm PST. All exceptional players are welcomed regardless of class.

If you would like to join us for our first AOTC of this expansion, please contact me on BNet neatogeo#1746 or Discord kuro#4670. There is also a website grievancegaming . com that is available 24/7 to get any and all information about our chapter on Proudmoore.