[A] <Grave Diggers>An early morning raiding guild!

:skull: Grave Diggers is Recruiting!:skull:
Grobbulus’ premier morning raiding guild!

Progression
All current content is cleared
25M - 17/17 + Immortal/3 Drake runs weekly
10M - 17/17 + Undying/ 3 Drake runs weekly with splits

About us:
We are an early morning raid team comprised of graveyard shift workers, EU players and other parts of the world.

Loot:
Wishlist loot system using Thatsmybis Loot distribution is based strictly off performance/attendance and handled by the raid team as a group.

**Schedules: **
(Actual raid times are shorter. We use leftover time for discussions.)

Weekday team - Wednesday/Thursday 7AM-11AM

Weekend team - Saturday/Sunday 7AM-11AM

**Recruitment needs: **
Looking for all high drive players for 25m Ulduar progression/hard modes. Also looking to fill a third and fourth 10 man group for split 25m runs. Classes listed below.

High prio immediate spots available below, all other spots are always contested and wanted for splits and relief.

**Weekday Team 25/10 man **
•Feral Druid
•Hunter
•Shaman for splits
•Frost/Unholy DK
•Warlock
•Relief players who are looking for 1 day raiding or general filling/casual play

Contact us
Discord custom url >>>> gravediggers

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m Alcmene, the Guild Mistress of the Grave Diggers!

On the roleplay aspect of the guild, my vision of it is that our participation on the world scene is a little different from the more warlike guilds. Alcmene is very inclined to deal with the source of a problem, rather than the end effects of them, and has had a different plan. The Grave Diggers, in the background, sell contracts to clientele who wish to see to it that their remains are interred respectfully and safely away from threat of the undead.

Through a great deal of research and experimentation the founders of the guild devised a series of rituals, enchantments, and techniques for burying the dead that makes it incredibly difficult for a necromancer, or anyone else trying to tamper with the dead, from getting at the customer’s corpse. It would not be impossible for them to do so, but it would make the would-be graverobber or necromancer simply not want to waste time and effort undoing these efforts to get at the corpse.

Moreso, the grave itself would not go quietly, having a number of defenses that would surely alert people in the area to tampering, further allowing someone to come to its defense. Since the start of Phase 2, the Grave Diggers have had to construct and operate new graveyards across the world, and expand its clientele to the Horde in addition to the Alliance.

As an orphan herself, Alcmene sees to it that a large percentage of the profits made from these ventures go to various charities, especially for war orphans. If you’re interested in these story aspects of the guild, we’re looking for roleplay officers(We call that rank Engraver!) and we’d like to potentially get more involved in the RP scene(it’s mostly just been me at this point).

As far as the PVP aspect, if we can get enough interested I would like to start participating in the overall Azeroth War Campaign. I’d like for us to make claim to territories in various graveyards, but ideally first would be the Raven Hill township and cemetary. If you’re not aware the Azeroth War Campaign is an organization of Horde and Alliance guilds on our server that play a Risk style game, wherein we attack and defend territories. I think it would be great if our guild could be one of the more unique players in that push-and-pull, one that neither faction would be terribly inclined to destroy due to our services, but one that would certainly get in the way of Horde expansionism into these regions if they decide to press us.

And if the war continues we’ll need to claim new territories to build new graveyards, afterall.

1 Like

I was wondering if a low level could join you all