"A Grave Chance" Quest Bugged

After “A Grave Chance” quest is accepted, you are required to purchase the Anima Supricifer. This item does not appear in my bags after I purchase it. I have dropped the quest about 10 times and repurchased, I have disabled all addons, I have logged in and logged back out. No matter what I do the item does not appear in my bags although the currency (Stygia) is deducted and the quest shows that I have purchased it. This prevents the “molten anima” from dropping, which prevents me from completing the quest. This is a Campaign quest so now this character cannot progress. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

4 Likes

This still has a bug. I bought the Anima Supricifer yesterday - she took my stygia but did not receive credit for purchasing it. Customer says they can’t help and to send bug report. Kyluu not the toon that did this. It was on Moonrunner with Xaanrilla. No idea how Kyluu’s name got on this. See ticket US78888446.

Bump Having same issue with the Supricifer

So I THOUGHT I had the same issue, I bought it while maxed on eye of the Jailer so I came back the next day and couldn’t find it in my bags or as the quest item when tracked. Bought it again, got the loot notification “You receive Anima Supricifer” and yet it 100% wasn’t in the bag. Went and killed a mob that said on the tool tip it was for the quest, nothing. Searched up this forum post lf answers.

I figured there is no way a bug that prevents the campaign from continuing has last this long… killed some more mobs, and voila.

Don’t be confused about the item, just kill mobs, it isn’t 100% drop rate and you don’t need to do anything with the item. Probably about 50% drop rate on the humanoids, I only killed one elemental type and it dropped, so it MIGHT be higher drop from them.

1 Like

Still a problem! I cannot advance on my hunter because of this quest

How is this still an issue??

Finally received quest credit for the Anima Supricifer (without seeing item in my bag).

Collected the Molten Anima.

Quest shows complete on my quest log.
Ve’nari shows I have a campaign quest to turn in. Click on Ven’ari and the quest isn’t there to complete.

Anyone manage to turn this quest in?

Over a year later, same issue. Great Q/A.