A Good Retcon?

I actually want some of the Blood Elves NPCs to also be dark.

Like they could make it so canonically, Blood Elf darker skins and golden eyes is due to extensive Light magic exposure, same way red skin and green eyes is due to extensive Fel magic exposure, or pale-blue skin and white eyes is due to extensive Shadow magic exposure, or purple skin and purple eyes is due to extensive Arcane magic exposure, etc.

So all the Blood Elves in the Warlock area (The Sanctum) still have green eyes, but the Blood Elves in the Mage area now have blue eyes, but the Blood Elves in the Paladin area are darker with yellow eyes.

Rommath gets blue eyes, Liadrin becomes dark with yellow eyes, Halduron and Lorthemar stay the same.

Elves are the eevee-volutions of WoW.

Also I feel like a character like Taelia, who is only 1 xpac old, can easily be changed to be black or asian (or both! the “Asian face” model with the “Afrotextured hair” model, or something like that one Afro-Japanese tennis player, Naomi Osaka!). Would be cool/cute to have a main-ish character use the new models in that way.

Also I want Lilian to use the new Forsaken girl hair with the giant mowhawk with the spikes slightly to the side, she’d gain so many cool points with that hair.

3 Likes