[A] <Glorybound> - Wpvp/Pvp

Salutations friends and comrades!

Glorybound is a new guild with experienced leadership! We promote a healthy community both in-guild and server wide. We aim to slap around many Horde in World Pvp and see how far our teamwork can take us in all other forms of pvp as well!

We in Glorybound are diehard Alliance who seek out death and glory in all its varieties. Come see what we’re about and discover if you too are bound by glory!

Death! Glory!!
Katrëll

6 Likes

Still says Lionguard in your guild tag.

What can’t be fixed, can’t be fixed lol.

1 Like

Alright, let me ask what everyone is thinking. What happened to Lionguard? No point in speculation.

1 Like

Out with it.

We don’t need rumors going around. It’s better to have the truth out there.

Edit: I just wanna know what happened to my boy jingles.

1 Like

I can no longer speak for Lionguard, to be clear, but I can give you what I know about me! :smiley: Also, I’m pretty sure LG is moving forward just fine doin their thing. Anywho…

I had to pass lead of the guild because I had started a new RL relationship and didn’t have time to play and give what a GM should. That relationship has gone well… and our PCs are actually at the same place now and I can play again! Having already passed lead and not being in great favor of some of the direction changes taken… I decided to make something new instead of stay and potentially cause issues. Simple stuff really.

4 Likes

Much respect.

But where is jingles?! :scream:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Wait so…relationship with someone from the guild?

That is some spicy stuff. Grats Katrell, I guess.

3 Likes

gets the butter

3 Likes

See, this is how you prevent rumors. Makes sense.

3 Likes

Looking for die hard Alliance who see red and bleed blue! !

Guild tag is broken too, thanks Blizz rip

1 Like

There’s a lot, let me direct you to Mezzamere, it’s a lovely place for “die hard” alliance. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Careful what you wish for :wink:

1 Like

wishes for unlimited DQ

2 Likes

Now that the derailment is complete, let us continue with the purpose of the thread! Glorybound is already putting in work in Wpvp and Pvp! Come join us in our Horde-slayin! :smiley:

Death! Glory!!
Katrëll

4 Likes

I like to call it free bumps

3 Likes

Too many Syndicate in Lionsguard! Nasty Hordies!!!

1 Like

Still looking to add new folks to our Wpvp crew! Come join us! :smiley:

Katrëll

A band of brothers and sisters that have waged war on many fronts. Always after that WPVP action. Join us fellow Alliance warriors!

Death! Glory!!
Soryin

2 Likes