[A] Geared Warlock LF new Home

Currently on Incendius-US, my guild suddenly disbanded and left us with half our raid team. As members are moving on figured it may be time I start looking for a new home as well. Experience in clearing all raids, and am probably 80% geared in BiS, the rest is comparable gear.
My raid times were Tues & Thurs 7:30pm est. Looking for similar days/times but willing to be flexible with days. I am used to DKP system, possibly willing to consider others if fair.
Just testing the waters to see what’s out there, will transfer to the right situation.
Thanks for the read.

Good afternoon Kodama,

[A] Laissez Faire Raiders is a semi-harcore bilingual guild on Pagle (PVE server). Our mandatory raid nights are Monday and Tuesday from 7:30-10:30PM EST. I would love to have a chat with you to see if our guild would be a good match for you. Can you reach out to me on bnet or discord? Here’s my info: Battlenet: Balbanes#1699 or Discord: J-F#4996. Hope to hear from you soon.

~ Khaddgar

Ill throw us into the mix as we just lost a lock recently due to RL.

of Azuresong, a small server, competitive guild is interested in a warlock! We’re loot council, 9/9 clearing. Raid days are Thurs/Sun 7:00 PM (PST.) Hit me on Bnet if you’d like to chat =) #R0gue#11200

Hey Kodamå,

We (Sulfuras) have been looking for another warlock for our wednesday/monday raid 8-11:30. All current content is on farm and we are normally done raiding on wednesday betwen 10:30-11. We have the current server fastest aq40 clear time and our two raid teams are some of the best on the server with <1 hour aq40 clears. We use a loot council system that is mostly round robin, with performance taken into consideration for big ticket items.

Hit me up on discord if intereted, Helmannn#6622

Good afternoon. We are a sem-hardcore guild that started 2 months ago. We are in need of a warlock and raid tues and thurs from 6p to10pm server. We are currently 6/9 in AQ.

We are a Loot Council guild who has been around for last 2 months. The biggest criticism that Loot Council guilds have is the secrecy of how the decisions are made. What we do is the top 2 rolls at the start of the raid are also on the Loot Council. They take part and decide just like the permanent Loot Council members. This shows complete transparency.

We are a no-drama, fun-loving guild that want people that are quality players and people.

If you are interested post here or PM Kleth in game!

Hey man,

I have an opening for a warlock with very similar times (Tues/Thurs 7-11pm EST), if you wanna check us out:

Wipes on Trash is a West Coast server guild recruiting for our raid team atm. We’re currently doing BWL wednesday at 7, AQ20 on sat at 7 and AQ 40 on Friday at 7 and Sunday at 7 server times (we’re 8/9 currently with cthun dead). We’re a 8/8 BWL and 10/10 MC group, with lots of experienced raiders. Mature humour is a must though, we have some people with little to no filters :stuck_out_tongue:
Hope to hear from you!
Vocifera#0254 on discord if you’d be interested to talk more!

Hey kodama, saw your post and had to respond. Currently my raid team is looking for a few DPS. You would fit in great. We are doing all current content and now looking forward to naxx. Let me know if this works for you and I’ll give you more info.