A Garden of Night Covenant Campaign Bugged

A Garden of Night Night Fae covenant compaign quest. Asked me to go find the inner garden and did not activate so I abandoned quest in an attempt to pick it up again. Cannot pick it up anywhere despite marker on map. Tried relogging and reloading. Still have issue.

4 Likes

This has also been my experience and the experience of others reported via general chat. We cannot complete the questline because the NPCs are not where the map says they are. They have just disappeared.

1 Like

Same issue here ! sad

1 Like

Yeah its all over the GD. Kind of sad, as of this post, there’s been no response.

1 Like

i put a ticket in last night about it and they responded by telling me to go here. still stuck on the quest. only thing i found on here is everyone else having same problem

The Quest Giver for the Quest “The Garden of Night” is not spawning for me. I completed the quest that lead up to it as the transformed Bear. I see the Quest Icon on the Map but there is not NPC to interact with to take the Quest. Blizzard has made it so hard to report an issue with stuff like this.

1 Like

Good to see its pretty wide spread. Fix blizz!

1 Like

I too am having this issue, a long with about ten other people who are sitting at the spot the quest giver is supposed to be. Stuck at renown 11 until this is fixed

Opened a ticket and in short got a response that they’re experiencing high volumes and to go on wowhead. Nice lol

1 Like

This is thread #4 I’ve seen/commented on for this issue. Their bug reporting system is pretty trash if you ask me. “Go post on the forum/check wow-head for lost npc!” Uh, no. The fact that there’s been no responses on any of the 4 threads too is just the freaking cherry on top. :expressionless:

1 Like

Same issue. Submitted a bug report and a opened as well. Ticket response was go to Wowhead. Wowhead says open a ticket. Its like asking your mother for something and being told to ask your father who tells you to ask your mother.

2 Likes

I had the same issue. Stepped outside the ‘inner garden’ logged out. Logged back in, walked into the inner garden and the quest continued as normal.

I dropped the quest, logged out, left the zone all of the above and still no one at the inner garden - this is a major screw up. regular quest or daily quest issues I understand, but campaign/covenant quests should be flawless

having the same issue and no one can share

1 Like

Ok, So, Just finished grouping with a freshie. His soul deer was up and he picked up his two quests. I had abandoned Spriggans Snares and we both picked that up. He tried to share his two quests but he said I had already completed them. So good so far. We both finish his quests and my Spriggans quest. He said he was done with all three. I saw no ? over his soul deer. I said go ahead and turn them in thinking it would click for me after he was done turning his in. He and his soul deer despawned while we were still in group… This did not work.

1 Like

Same problem for me. They despawned so I abandoned the quest, and now I can’t pick it back up despite seeing the icon for it on my map. No NPC. I opened a ticket and got the whole go check Wowhead spiel. Glad it’s not just me - maybe they’ll actually fix it.

same problem as everyone else. made a ticket and blizzards response was so awful my follow up ticket had to start off with “well since the previous gm didnt read my ticket” how am i going to drop the quest and pick it up again if i cant pick it up in the first place. im both glad and sad it isnt just me because this seems to be to big of a problem to be going on this long

3 Likes

WTB an update or fix

Looks like they at least know and tried to fix check Dec 16 hotfixes night fae