[A] Frostmourne <Dawnhaven> - Social / Heroic Raiding Guild

Dawnhaven is based in Australia. +8 to +10 GMT. We’re in Frostmourne.

Proudly, we’ve been active since being formed as our approach to the game is different to other guilds, we do not burn through content and then quit the game until next patch. We’re always active and looking for people who want to actually enjoy the game.

Dawnhaven Mission Statement: Dawnhaven exists to provide a platform that gives opportunities and resources for our community to clear whatever level of content that they want and make friends along the way

Social night Mondays 8pm Server time
Raid night: Thursdays 8pm Server time
Raid goal is to complete Normal and then AOTC for the more inspired players. You will not find any Cutting Edge (Mythic Raiding) content hosted in this Guild.

If you’re interested in joining the Guild please check out the following Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CNQcTJGlQk&ab_channel=Dawnhaven

Feel free to get in contact with us in the discord if you have any questions!
Discord Server Code - u2gnxTNbE6

6 Likes

I just joined and already had a blast with this group! 11/10. Can’t recommend enough!
Come on in! I brought bevvies and pizza…pineapple optional. Debating about pineapple on pizza is also optional. Or just don’t debate it. Eat the darned pizza any way you want. Just come enjoy the shenanigans. It’s great fun! :100: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Nope,
NO PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA! >:(

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Bumping this post. Come check out the fun in Dawnhaven <3

Fine. As long as it has 2x extra cheese, I will concede.

Seriously, this is the most chill group ever so if you’re after a great guild to build friendships with and have a calm, relaxing place to enjoy all the game has to offer, jump on in!

Bumping the post.
Good hangs tonight, should be a rowdy one <3

Bumping.
Fantastic group of people with some 10/10 banter!

1 Like

Still recruiting and growing strong.
Currently going for Slime cat mount. WoW forums wont let me post the mount name because it’s got a naughty word in it? lol.

Usually a few in the discord every night now. Come join us where you can enjoy yourself and still be ambitious.

Sounds like a neat group. What realm are you guys on?

Frostmourne

I run the transmog comps and at the moment theres one thats show me your favourite transmog. Prizes to be won too!

Slime kitty is ours tonight >:)

Guild is growing everyday with more and more awesome people who want to get involved in a chill community. Come join in on the fun :smiley:

In the last month we have;

• Cleared all Fated Raids
  • Done Black Temple timewalking
  • Transmog comp
  • Ran many fun social nights
  • Introduced people to new roles and classes
    All while maintaining a Social approach to the game.

Thanks for making this such a good experience for all, everyone. Still recruiting.

2 Likes

Everyone here is a nerd and therefore you should definitely join us

1 Like

Bump everyone is sooo chilled, expect maybe metal…he a bit sus.
awesome guild take the time to help everyone when they can, super accepting regardless of how long you been playing.
Chilled laid back

Rogenn

1 Like

Honestly the friendliest guild I’ve ever been in. I took an extended break from the game since most friends had quit and finding new friends had been hard, but this guild has been the best thing to ever happen to me in game.

2 Likes