[A] Frostmourne <Boop> Recruiting - Casual/Social Guild and Community!

Boop is Searching for any and all social and casual toons! We are focused on developing and maintaining a supportive and tight-knit community and are always looking to expand our family.

Whether you’re a returning player looking for a relaxed environment to find your footing, a casual player looking to get away from the demands of high tier raiding and the stresses of life; or just a place to hide your alts, everyone is welcome!

our guild is currently looking for players for all forms of content! we are looking to form a consistent raid team for The War Within! and people looking to do any range of keys from low to high levels. Our raids aim for AOTC every raid season, but take a more casual and stress free approach where you can come hang out and enjoy the raid! :smiley: our raid days are Friday 7pm server time and Sunday 6pm server time (if you’re in QLD its an hour earlier during daylight savings)
we also have a couple members that dabble in PVP random BGs and areas mostly!

our discord server is a mixture of pet pic sharing and general banter, with all the WoW talk in-between! discord.gg/boop

Again, our focus is on a chill and supportive guild, no drama, good laughs, and keep on booping!

You can add and contact me on Bnet @Coldsoul#11517, or better yet, @ me on discord @coldsoul :v: :vulcan_salute: :watermelon:

5 Likes

Do you also like to cuddle after a good /boop. Then come join us!

Edited to say I have no idea why my profile pic looks like im threatening you with a plank of wood

3 Likes

Very welcoming community looking for new friends in-game and out! :smiley:
Home for some and bante-central for many haha. Altaholics welcome!

Very laidback raids with no expectations and no worries, just progress and good times!
Absolute same goes for M+ (low’s and 20+) and PvP sessions ^^
Many groups run for fun and for each other! nothing usually too serious :>

3 Likes

Willing to swap feet pics.

3 Likes

Great guild, super friendly and chill. Really recommend it! :smiley:

3 Likes

Bump! ^^
Almost cleared AOTC in time for heaps of reruns!

2 Likes

They took me in and made me breakfast.

2 Likes

We are currently doing the re-mix thing!
Come be a panda with us!

2 Likes

As a guild, we are very accepting and have no expectations for raids, mythic+ and PvP. We do our best to nurture a community that is kind, supportive, and upmost non-judgemental. No matter your skill, you are welcome here! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If you like eggs, you’ll like it here.

2 Likes

If you don’t like eggs, you’ll still like it here

2 Likes

Its like one week until TWW people!

We do the things!
Come join us!

Sounds like a fun guild since I’m a casual raider but very focus on M+ reach 3k+ on DF season with my rogue but now I’m playing a mage

1 Like

Come join us! We have a pretty decent M+ crew that like to push those keys.
And we are now onto Heroic raid prog, and still clearing normal for gears!