[A] Frostmourne <Boop> Recruiting - Casual/Social Guild and Community!

Hello, have added you on Bnet.
Myself and another are looking for a social Guild. I am a returning player from quite a while ago. Play from the beginning for several years. Havent played for about another several. The other person is brand spanking new to WoW.
Anyway, looking for a Guild to call home :slight_smile:

Wow might be in a bit of a lull at the moment, but Boop never is! (other than raid atm) Recruiting all friends, socials and people to just hang out with; even if its outside of WoW! Loving all the friends and returning players lately :smiley:

Also recruiting all and any interested in Heroic raiding! <3 just asking you have some sort of Shadowlands experience, and most ilvls welcome! We’d love to work you up with us ^^

And a reminder to PLEASE feel free to DM me on Bnet, Discord, in-game etc! I’d love love love to help you get acquainted with everybody and myself~

Hi! i’m a returning player looking for a casual guild! would love to check the guild out.

Bump for raid and PvP recruitment! refer to my reply above for all current info and detail ;D

everyone in this guild is so smart for some reason :hushed:

1 Like

Speaking as a longstanding member of Boop.

We’re definitely a guild.

2 Likes

monthly bump!

1 Like

Can’t speak highly enough of this guild. Friendly chill community. What’s not to love

2 Likes

I’d like to join, I’ve sent a friend request on bnet and discord to Mewzi

1 Like

bump! :smiley: been getting an incredible amount of new friends lately, keen for more! happy spooky season <3

Bump bump, looking for more friends for DF!

1 Like

Welcoming all Dracthyr’s with open wings!

Good Morning,

I am a solo player looking for some people that are interested in some mythic dungeons. I currently have a resto shaman (ilvl384) and a DK blood. Starting to burn out a little playing solo and current guild I am in is I believe a streamers guild and not quite my taste. If you have room available I’d love to join an say hello an maybe punch out some content!

Im on discord too
Havi Rappi#3543

monthly helloooo!! 7/8 heroic atm! will be reclearing to help out all our casual players who are coming in left right and centre!, 390ilvl min - and theres a chance of dabbling/dipping into first wing of Mythic tier eventually! (no promises :eyes:) We have Tank spots to fill!~
but everybody always welcome and please play wha you enjoy most <3

boop boop
feel free to dm me any time any day im almost always on discord!

Boop bump!

bumpbumpbump

come join us! :slight_smile:

I do like a good Booping.

2 Likes

Its a bit quiet at the moment. Come help me liven the place up!

1 Like