[A] From Ashes LFM

From Ashes is a fun, social, and mature guild on the Alliance side of the Whisperwind/Dentarg server. We came together out of a strong desire to form a family-like community who wanted to play the game in a friendly low key environment while still managing to kick butt and have a good time doing so.

Have a full time job? Kids? Need an environment that understands that real life comes first? From Ashes is for you! We cater to those 21 and older who want to do anything from raiding to mythic + to farming old achievements and mounts.

Raiding
Our raid teams like to have fun in a low stress environment while pushing normal and heroic progression. We expect raiders to be on time and prepared with food, flasks, enchantments and consumables, along with a basic understanding of the fights.

Inexperienced? We are willing to help you learn, as long as you are willing to put the effort in for us as well!

We are 12/12 N, 12/12 H Nyalotha (8/8 H Azshara’s Eternal Palace, 9/9 H Dazar’alor, 2/2 N Crucible, 8/8 H Uldir).

We raid Sunday and Wednesday, 8pm-10pm CST (server time).

Not interested in raiding? We do everything from mythic + dungeons and N/H raiding to WQs and alt runs to achievement, xmog, and mount runs.

We are looking for all classes to build up multiple consistent mythic and Mythic+ dungeon teams as well!

Are you ready to rise?
Contact me via BattleTag: Chelusa#1974
Contact one of our officers in game: Jyou (GM), Namaah (myself, Officer), Jubalo(Officer), Rally (officer), Annakin (Officer), Aperthir (officer), or Iamwdy (officer)

1 Like

Currently we are only accepting dps for Dazar’alor, but we are always accepting casual, social members as we have lots of other fun events besides raiding! If you have any further questions please contact one of our officers in game: Jyou (GM), Namaah (myself, Officer), Jubalo(Officer), Cobraðru (officer), Annakin (Officer), or Aperthir (officer), Rallydin (Raid Lead) or me directly on Bnet Rally#11328

Need more people for events :grin:

Oops, I posted on my traitor toon ;o

Currently we are not looking for any more for the raid team, but we would love to get some more social members who love fun events and some more members who enjoy M+ (especially if you are a tank or healer!)

We are looking for some M+ and casual players!

We are looking to add a DH with a tank os, a boomkin, and either a mage or shaman to our raid team. Also we are always recruiting casuals!!

This is a great group of people! They do a great job organizing a variety of activities outside of raiding (if that isn’t your thing!) from transmog competitions, achievement runs, running of the gnomes and cow darts! Very active and social - the most fun I’ve had in an MMO in years.

1 Like

We are looking to add a mage and some melee dps to our raid team for 8.2!

Mages don’t exist!

We are officially 9/9 Heroic! Looking to add a mage and a few melee to our raid team for 8.2!

I have a 412 prot warrior that needs a guild! Love running mythic +

We are still recruiting a few dps for our raid team as well casual players!

Where the casual players at? Need more people to pet battle with (:

1 Like

We would love to add a mage to our raider family!

Need mage food lol

Sounds like a great guild, will send my BTag.

1 Like

We need more people who wanna do pet battle stuff! lol

1 Like

We are looking for some melee dps and dps with a healing os (non druid) or tank os to add to our raid team!