[A] Friendly Heroic Guild LFM! (Mon/Thurs 9-11 US Central)

The Dungeonmens (Alliance, Dalaran) is looking for more laid-back players with good attitudes to join our ranks. Our focus is on completing AotC each tier, doing M+, and enjoying the game together.

We’ve finished AotC for Ny’alotha but are continuing to farm, do M+, and are getting ready for Shadowlands.

Our guild:

• Is full of players who actually like each other
  • Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
  • Prioritizes a welcoming environment
  • Understands you have a life outside WoW
  • Is looking for like-minded players seeking a long-term home

We’ve been playing together for more than six years, and we have players of varying skill levels and experience; we’re happy to help you learn and improve, too! We stay small so that our players feel like part of a group and not just a random person in a huge roster.

Our raids are Monday and Thursday from 9-11pm Central US time. Outside of raiding, we enjoy M+, leveling alts, and plenty of other in-game activities. We use Discord for coordinating, so even if people aren’t on, you can always poke there to get groups going!

If you’re looking for a relatively casual, small guild where you can make friends and enjoy playing the game without it feeling like a job (while still getting to kill Big Internet Dragons), we may be a good fit for you!

We’re set for tanks, but we’re always looking for DPS and healers (and especially healers who maintain a DPS spec). Cross-server players are always welcome!

Message me if we sound like what you’re looking for!
Discord: Onwi#3986
Bnet: ennui#1686

Just dropping in to say that I’ve been a part of this guild for six years and I’ve had a blast! We’ve got a very inviting community that likes to get stuff done but more importantly have a good time. Our next raid night is Thursday, June 11th at 9 CST and we’d be happy to see some new faces around.

We got a good batch of recruits last week, but now we’re looking for a couple specific classes to make sure our comp stays solid!

Looking for ranged DPS who maintain a healing spec! - Resto/Balance Druids, Priests, and Resto/Ele shamans are currently preferred, but we’d also talk with cool Mistweavers or Holy Paladins.

Would you have any Hunter spots open? I’m also interested in pushing M+

Hi there! Right now we’re mostly looking for ranged who also have a healing spec since we need a bit of flexibility in the roster. Thanks for your interest, though (and sorry for the late response)!

Still looking for a great fit or two to round out the group–strongly prefer ranged dps who maintain a healing spec, but happy to talk if you think you’re a perfect fit! Get in touch and come join us this Thursday for our fresh Heroic clear :smiley: