[A]<Friend Zone>10.5hr 8/9M

Lets just turn this into a basketball thread instead: celtics suck
What time is it???? time to go to work fml
we back! no more work much more wow
I am the only one left in this thread feels bad
Hello again it is me cael I am looking for warlocks and other classes to join my guild ty
Warlock here. I currently have a post up if you would like to check it out for any additional information.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769549582

TLDR: Competitive raider looking to rejoin the ranks of mythic progression. Current progression is almost non-existent as the guild I joined in BFA did not want to push any progression whatsoever.

Availability is Weekdays after 6PM with tons of flexibility.

Some logs to check out -
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/34804444#difficulty=4

Please feel free to add me on battlenet to discuss further Cop #1480.

Thank you for your time!
Hi yes plz moar locks to talk to also PoE expac hype
That's great news! I am currently at work or I would complete the application now. Once I get home this evening I will complete that. Thanks again for your time!
selock is coming in hot
Who knew that we also need healers! gimme da heals
Henlo it is me not bumping this post again I am here to tell you something important but I forgot
zzz
Just wanted to say thank you for your time and consideration and was hoping I could make a suggestion.

It might be beneficial to make current progression/log review a prerequisite to the application. It was incredibly disheartening to take an hour or two to fill out your application only to receive 2 sentences referencing logs and current progression. It begs the question, what is the relevancy of everything else if current progression/logs hold me back? Linking an armory page and logs takes about 3 minutes and is easily verifiable on your end. This way, if someone is not up to par just yet, you can tell right away and either invite them to fill out an application or not.

Again, I thank you very much for your consideration and time and look forward to competing against you in the future. Best of luck with Ghuun.

Hi I am here to recruit healers and warlocks

Lockmanbry - US Illidan

Discord: Lockmanbry#5917

wow i need 10 characters now to post awk

greetings gamers

Im not really sure what to post here so think on this: potatoes are like underground apples

New random fact of the day: It takes exactly 17.5 oranges squeezed to produce 1 gallon of orange juice

Second random fact of the day: I lie a lot

Thanksgiving bump!