[A] Skyfury <Best in Slot> NA/EST Raid/PVP semi hardcore

New guild formed for Skyfury, looking for like-minded players for efficient progression raiding and raid-achievement capable players. We are casually hardcore - probably not going for or seeking any server first stuff but we also do not want to waste time. Many of us have families we have obligations to, so we want to have fun but also be purposeful with our online time.

Our ideal raiders knows their class, the fights, and can take criticism well and also assist other members in a respectful way. Many of us love to discuss religion, politics, philosophy, games, etc. while we hang out and play games, so if someone having a different opinion than you could make you upset or angry its likely not a good fit.

Our Raid Times: 25 man content

Tuesday: 5:30m - 8:30pm server time

Thursday: 5:30pm - 8:30pm server time

We do occasionally extend half an hour if we are close to a kill/clear. We anticipate most 10 man content will be done on the fly but will nail down times if that is required.

Core Raider expectations

1. Come to raid with proper consumables and preparation for a full night of high performance. This means proper gear sets, flasks and preparation on boss strategies.
  2. 90% Attendance is required of all raiders, we keep a lean roster to avoid benching. Respect your fellow raiders time and notify us if you are going to miss a week.

Loot Distribution: We use a loot council; loot is awarded based on the following criteria: Performance, Attendance, Raid Preparation, Helpfulness, and Strength of Upgrade.

Currently we are recruiting all DPS classes and specs, as long as you’re a decent parser and don’t stand in fire.

Please contact “Strike/Magery/Reckd” in game or hit me up in our discord listed below

We are also happy to consider groups of friends, given they all understand raid spots are performance based, and wont bring in drama. If you think you would be a good fit for our guild feel free to reach out to us on our discord at: discord.gg/SuMuZwNEbc

That sounds amazing, but one day off my desired raiding schedule. Good luck guys.

Bumping post!

Bumping - Thanks!

Updated recruitment thread

Class update and bump

bumping for visibility

Come join in on the fun! :slight_smile:

Bump again. Pre-patch gets closer each day. :slight_smile:

Come check us out on Discord. Looking forward to FRESH Wrath!

Great guild, can’t wait to see everyone at launch!

We’re hoping for a server/pre-patch announcement soon! Come check us out if you’re looking for a guild. :slight_smile:

Bump again. Still recruiting everything!

We’ve been having a lot of fun in our testing. Definitely hoping to pull some more gamers in!

The excitement in here is high for the fun that’s to come.

We’ve got a guild meeting on Thursday, 8/4 at 9 PM. Come check us out! :slight_smile:

Back to the top!

Your days times fresh server outlook and faction are what me and 3-4 others want but i don’t know about the classes. We aren’t 100% on what we want to play. Going to follow this for when servers are announced and after i get more info out of them maybe we can all play together!

Glad to hear it, Akindoka. Please feel free to hop on our Discord too, if you’d like to. We’ve got a pretty active core of players there.

Hopped on over there and readin all your things now. I like the fantasy football league I’m seeing…this may be a solid fit hah