A free pet for paying half a year

How about no.

3 Likes

I mean ok? Last I check they were not giving a pet but a backpack and more importantly there were already a few other benefits like lower price and a mount.

Hmmm, $14.99 a month or $77.94 for 6. 6 x $14.99 = $89.94 vs $77.94 ($12.99 a month), how about yes! I’ll take a $12 savings.

2 Likes

I mean.

1. It’s not a pet.
  2. It’s literally free. It’s not meant to get people to buy 6 month subs. It’s a reward for people who do.
3 Likes

If you pay for something it’s not free. Edit: aren’t you also an idiot as well raging about homophobia in that discord server where there was none at all. Oof shouldn’t have responded. Ahaha also a public hidden profile yep alrighty.

If you pay for something, and the company decides to give you a gift for paying for it, the gift was free.

For instance, which is popular right now, if you spend $100 at a grocery store, and they give you a free turkey, yes, you spent $100, but on things you were already going to buy. The turkey however, was free.

And I don’t need to defend myself. Rhielle and the mods in that server instituted homophobic rules and when I explained, was essentially told to deal with it, because I need to respect other people’s opinions. Like, god forbid you don’t allow homophobes in the discord in the first place.

And that’s all I’ll say on the matter.

Putting this thread on mute, so don’t expect a reply.

1 Like

Delmira aint havin it.

In the past they included mounts.

Special mounts

Ok you pay 12 more dollars for a 6 months of game time paying in smaller time increments

You have my permission

1 Like