[A] Formally trying to lure you in with the scent of high end cheeses, hummingbird dances, parties in Dalaran, and wandering through Stormwind. New players welcome, slightly damp players mandatory, and those moist ones are a definite maybe

Active times:

• Mon - Fri: 4PM - 12AM (Sydney)
  • Weekends: 'Round the clock

Note: We are not an RP guild.

Vegans Ate My PONY is a brand new-ish guild (we’ve come back after several months in FFX|V and GW2) open to those social rejects with dark, dank, delicious, delectably evil, with a side dish of hot sauce, souls. Hit me up, hit on me, and taaaaaake meeeee ooooooon. We still have no idea when exactly information will come out about this system. I do take players from other servers who want to join us when/if spaces in our run are available. Considering we are a gaming community you can always chat in the Discord and play whatever titles we are focused on at that time.

Understand we are a causal yet hardcore guild. What does that mean? It means we go hard on comp nights, easy listening mode on theme nights, and yet always have a thirst for blood burning in our veins on a nightly basis. Come and play. You’ll enjoy what you find here…

The Mission

Thunder booms overhead. The rain is to the north today. The wind blowing toward us which is in our favour. Our enemies shall not sense our presence. Too foolhardy to even understand our vast and excruciating attention to details such as armour clipping or wandering gnome tales; Very different from duck tales I assure you. No. On this day, we take Azeroth back. This is our home. Our story. Will you be a partner to our chapter headings? Or will you merely be an annotated line stitched across our appendix? Choose wisely.

How the guild operates

I have long loved the statement "have a fair go, give a fair go” or even “what you put into it, you get out of it.” In many ways, you will get out of this guild precisely what you are willing to put in. If you practice, understand a team-based mentality, be creative to changing metas within the game, I expect a high amount of return in the form of successful runs, whatever they may be. If you want a certain specific event, the best way to make sure that happens is for you to lead it! I’m always open to feedback. Communication is key to any fined honed team in any environment. We are no different. Expect voice communication as being mandatory on any team run you are a part of; don’t worry, there’s no need to talk, but the ability to hear call-outs is a must.

How you fit in

We need the strange, the weary, those who are brand new and willing to learn, folks who are looking for a long term home and community. My guild isn’t for everyone. We are the outcasts from society, those on the fringe edge of the village that others look to for wisdom and guidance. My PONYs are more than just guild members, I consider them part of my clan. Bonded by laughter, emblazoned with the madness that is being free to do what you do best. If you place your faith in me I will do the same in return. Plus I help people refine their sins into a weapon capable of great deeds and even more loosely acceptable social mores… like leather chaps.

Requirements and Information

• We use Discord as our main communication tool (Voice and Text)
  • You are expected to show up for shenanigans at least once per week
  • All players are welcome regardless of social determinants
  • All members should be 18+ or understand that this is a mature environment
  • Chilled M+ runs and weeklies will be our main and only form of structured activity; want to run something outside of these activities? Lead it and we’ll join in!

We offer you

• A chill community
  • Dailies
  • Long term veteran PVP players who are willing to not be unruly jerks and yet still win fights… sometimes
  • A community who understands that we are all busy individuals and still want to enjoy having a great time together
  • Organised chaos that leaves a sweet taste of honey and necromancy on the lips. It tends to give off a strange odour but will also numb you to the pain of balance issues

What you bring to the table

• Burning desire to succeed despite adversity, lag, clicking your skills (please, for the love of Cthulhu, don’t do this)
  • RPing* in a varying and stimulating manner on various occasions where it is obviously inappropriate. Possibly not even legal. We generally ask that our enemies RP as loot.
  • An open mind understanding that with changes to the stats, game and meta we will need to revamp our comp from time to time.
  • Knowledge of your class, skills, and understanding the powerful synergy available in this game (or at least willing to learn).
  • Be active. I cannot stress this enough. You can always join the Discord if you just like us for the social aspects. I expect people in the game to be involved.
  • Ridiculous amounts of humour. I take PVP and M+ seriously, yet we are complete goofballs. We like to have a good time.
  • Milkshakes
  • Wait, I’m lactose intolerant. Damn. Okay, give someone else the milkshake.

Rules

• Real harassment of other members will not be tolerated.
  • This is an all-inclusive guild (I’m a family man myself… Well I have a dog); We are a safe space for LGBTQ+ and Women
  • Please be active! This includes either text-based chat or voice.
  • If you want something specific done in-game, be willing to lead it yourself. I’ll tag along if I’m not busy fighting off seagulls.
  • Follow the rules posted in Discord.

BNet contacts:

• Berik#1656
  • Silence#1308

Discord contacts:

• Elementium#7705
  • Hypnotika#0001

On the lookout for tanks and healers of all experience levels, and folks who approve of evil

1 Like