A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Bro…just cause some people see a difference between them doesn’t mean that’s how I see it!

In my eyes it’s the same thing. New server only means I might get new players. Which is a big Plus for me. Otherwise, no difference.

Why don’t you make a thread asking for “seasonal servers” then? This is clearly not what OP and nearly everyone here are talking about.

Go ahead, make a new thread asking for “Seasonal servers” and let us see how many people will “join” the discussion in support of your idea… Spoiler alert, you will sit there alone.

You have said here, more than once, that us asking for new fresh start servers are a “minority”. It seems that you need to invade this “minority” thread to have any “attention” on your “seasonal” idea… Shameful.

1 Like

IK that. I’m just saying those wanting “fresh” NEW Servers don’t want “fresh” Seasonal Servers. I do want to thank you for being the example to show that there are some (not all) that think “fresh” NEW Servers and “fresh” Seasonal Servers, are the same. Meanwhile, that’s not what some (not all) in this thread want. They don’t want to be lumped into “fresh” Seasonal Servers. Even, when I suggested for “fresh” Seasonal Servers, it was met with hostility because it’s not what they want.

Again, IK that, that’s just not how most of this thread (in particular) sees it, though. They don’t want “fresh” Seasonal Servers.

There is. One refreshes, and the other doesn’t.

You shouldn’t be addressing that to me. You should be addressing that to this person:

Plus, I’ve already created a thread noting the difference between the two, and I’m being falsely accused of being “the only one” talking about Seasonal Servers, and I’m not:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/new-servers-vs-seasonal-servers/890994

You need to read this thread, again because it’s not EVERYONE. Read what this post is saying, again (and stop being blinded by your hatred towards me and actually LISTEN to what I’m saying!):

This person is talking about “fresh” Seasonal Servers and is blantantly telling you that “fresh” NEW Servers is the “same” as “fresh” Seasonal Servers:

You and I both know they’re NOT the same, so IDK why you’re upset with me, when somebody else is advocating for “fresh” Seasonal Servers over “fresh” NEW Servers and lumps you as “the same”, when you’re not. Do YOU want to be on “fresh” Seasonal Servers? If “no”, then you need to help get your message across to SEPARATE that “fresh” NEW Servers does NOT equal “fresh” Seasonal Servers.

I created a thread to create a discussion to inspire discussion about who’s more in favor for “fresh” NEW Servers vs “fresh” Seasonal Servers because you’re two different types of people!

I’m not “invading” anything. I’m trying to hold a discussion and telling you that not everybody on the “fresh” train is for what you want. And, you’re going to be extremely disappointed, when your “fresh” Server is actually a “fresh” Seasonal Server because you got folks in favor for “fresh” Seasonal Servers hijacking the “fresh” NEW Servers movement. This is why it’s SO important to discuss the differences between the two. I’m telling you there’s two different groups, and I actually don’t want either “fresh” NEW Servers nor “fresh” Seasonal Servers, but my idea really is the “best” suggestion, and I haven’t seen anybody else come up with anything else other than trying to make the same mistakes over and over again. “Fresh” NEW Servers is NOT going to “fix”, what you think it’s going to “fix”. Period.

EDIT: So, you need to make a choice and figure out what’s important to you and roll with it. We’re not going to get 100% of what we all want, here. We have to sacrifice something.

Uh Oh!!

A cursory glance suggests y’all have been caught in the gravity well of the Piper Black Hole. I highly recommend you pull away now before you pass the Event Horizon and point of no return.

Flee now!! Flee for your sanity!! :wink:

Thanks.

6 Likes

Anyone with half a brain, reading the OP text, know that he is not talking about seasonal server. The guy above just said he does not care, either are good for him.

You said many times that YOU are in favor of seasonal and against fresh start. So now I’m 100% sure you’re an intellectually dishonest person, and I will for sure ignore you now on. Good luck with your childish behavior.

1 Like

IK that. I’m stating there are some (not all) equating the two as “the same” and want Seasonal over NEW, and that is a true statement.

However, their interest lies more in with Seasonal than NEW and even calls NEW advocates as Seasonal Advocates (in a different thread):

So, do you want this posted around as NEW Server people being the same as advocating for Seasonal, or do you want to make it CLEAR that it’s NOT the same thing? These are somebody else words and NOT mine! This is why talking with other people is VERY important in figuring out where they lie on the “fresh” spectrum because they are different.

No, I said I prefer neither, but if I have to make a sacrifice it would be “fresh” Seasonal Servers with a Paid Service to archive/save your Seasonal Server characters because I just don’t understand/get the “fresh” NEW Server movement, I really don’t.

You’re free to think that, but that’s not true. I’m presenting you with the FACTS that there’s dishonesty going around in what “fresh” means, and it’s NOT coming from my mouth. I’m the ONLY one ensuring to keep the two very separate from each other and trying to reach a “compromise” for ALL of us, including those in favor for Perma Servers. Because I pointed out how NEW Servers affect Perma Servers, as well.

Go for it. Seems to be the common theme with NEW Server advocates. Always trying to run away from their problems, but you can’t hide. The Gold Buying, Botting, GDKP, etc., is going to continue to follow you wherever you go. You’re not fixing your problems. You’re running from them. I’m starting to notice a pattern, here.

Projection.

Yet, you keep commenting and acting like you’re “not” contributing, when you hypocritically are :smiley:

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

I understand your viewpoint. You seem to think people don’t “get” what you’re trying to say. But it’s very clear. Seasonal servers are different and it’s important to you (for some reason) to drive that point home.

I know you will disagree with this but I don’t think the Vast majority of people here care if it’s a new server or a seasonal server. And I don’t think there is a point in debating the merits of each one.

(I believe that) I as well as many others will play on whatever amalgamation or abomination of the idea of fresh is presented. Classic+, fresh new, fresh reset, seasonal, or gold cap servers. It doesn’t matter. If you build it they will come.

1 Like

fixed it for you

Which was farmed legit and fairly. :+1:

It probably wasn’t.

2 Likes

Yes, apparently in the video they did the math on it and it broke his lie.

There is no reason not to give us fresh servers. NOT giving us fresh servers does NOTHING but placate to the hardcore community. Let the hardcores play in their own world. Let us “normies” start fresh and not deal with the abuse of gold & material hoarders. Please Blizz. We need your support.

11 Likes

I stopped watching after they said $3,500 instead of 198,000g. That’s the only lie I caught. :man_shrugging:

Please make a fresh TBC server! At least one per each type: east, west, oceanic, europe, pvp, pve, rp, and rppvp

7 Likes

Yes! What people like piper don’t understand is that us normies want a fun casual game. We don’t like being exploited by sweaty try hards that get their sense of worth by playing a video game. We don’t want server firsts or some bug mount. We just want a fun casual leveling experience.

1 Like

It’s not about whether or not I “disagree” with you on this or not. When I brought up the idea of “Seasonal Servers” instead, I was met with hostility and told that they’re not the same, and how dare I bring up such a thing. You’re just wrong about this. Read the thread, for yourself. They do NOT want Seasonal Servers!

Hah! As if “fresh” NEW Servers won’t produce the same thing? :rofl:

No, what you don’t understand is your precious “fresh” NEW WILL still be exploited and/or met with (to use your words):

Along with “Server Firsts”. And, it’s interesting you brought up the Bug Mount. Is that what this is about? You mad over a Bug Mount? :roll_eyes:

EDIT: “Fresh” NEW Servers will NOT “free” you from exploits nor:

Nor, “Server Firsts”. That’s ridiculous!

Vocal minority.

If you put this to a vote with three options:

1. Fresh-new server
  2. Fresh-seasonal resets
  3. Either

I can guarantee you “Either” will have the highest vote count.

1 Like

Sshhh, don’t say that. They’ll get mad and ask you to “prove it” with “facts and evidence”! And, you can’t quote other people, either! Because that doesn’t count! LOL

And, what I’m telling you is, in this VERY thread talking about “fresh” NEW Servers, they’re not for option 2 not even 3 if “either” means 2 is what they’ll be getting. Read this thread!

I’m trying to compromise with this Thread, specifically because they’re strictly for 1. Because 2 is not the same as 1, so they’re not going to pick 3.

I told you (this thread, specifically) that I’m not the ONLY one talking about Seasonal Servers here LOL

EDIT: My idea of Seasonal Servers with a Paid Service to archive/save their Seasonal Server Progress (if they must) didn’t pan out well. Because that’s not what they want. They want specifically 1 and 1 only. Read the thread!

1,300 posts and 401 Likes!

:tada: weeeee

10 Likes

We should all make a guild when they make a band new fresh server, Piper you can be the GM! :wink: