[A] Fiends - Saturday afternoon raiding!

Fiends established itself at the beginning of Shadowlands as a Saturday afternoon raiding guild. We are a small, one day a week, three hours of raiding, AOTC focused guild! Saturdays, 2pm-5pm EST/Server time. Wow, one day a week… sounds pretty crazy, right? I thought it was pretty casual myself, and we make it happen because we have a solid core of players working together while enjoying the challenge of progression. We were able to push through to AOTC in Castle Nath, Sanctum of Domination, and now Sepulcher as of July 2nd!

Why Saturday afternoon? Turns out that’s what works best for our schedules! We are looking for players who want to be a part of the progression experience, looking for players that want to grow and improve with us, and looking for players that want to raid in the afternoon with us. The environment in Fiends is super relaxed as we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves here.

Having defeated Mr. Jay Lore we are ready for the old raid shenanigans for Season 4.

Fiends: Heroic raiding, Saturdays 2pm-5pm EST/Server time.
What are we currently looking for in our raids? No roles in particular, so looking for anyone that is looking for an afternoon & weekend raiding guild.

Give us a shot if this sounds like a fit for you! If interested, please reach out to Jade (discord Jade#1456).

Updated roles sought
Sylvannas down Dec 11!
9.2 release date, February 22nd!
JayLore July 2nd!

3 Likes

We look forward to meeting everyone who is interested in raiding, hanging out, or doing other content! New, leveling, and returning players are always welcome. We are ready for S4!

1 Like

oi, Let’s meet more wonderful people!

1 Like

My reply would be “Same” but it has to be 10 characters so…SAME :smirk:

1 Like

9.2 is coming soon! Looking forward to meeting new people to do content with or even just hang out.

2 Likes

Yeah come play with us Charlieee candy mountain charlieeee

1 Like

Just wanted to mention that you guys sound fun. :slight_smile:

(Time slot is out of my availability or I’d be hitting you up!)