A few small class changes I would like to request:

If you like it, you’ll probably like having a flat 50% speed boost and a open weapon slot more.

1 Like

I agree that these classes need help in PvE, but the challenge is not to ruin PvP. One of Shamans and Shadow Priests weaknesses in PvP is the lack of mana, you can conceivably OoM and beat them that way. If you give them more sustain, Shadow Priests become even more monstrous in PvP.

Ok, make an elixer that increases mana gained from int that’s useable in pve, but not pvp.

Not sure what to do about the damage increases though, though i’m pretty sure most of these classes limiting factor is mana.

Blizz you don’t even have to work too hard on class design. Just take the fixes that TBC made and fit them in Vanilla, like the talents that fixed shaman dps, boomkin, and shadow priest mana efficiency. Make Ret offer a buff that Holy can’t also offer.

2 Likes

I’m not looking for everyone is even or made better, just give the weaker specs a fighting chance.

1 Like

If they hosted with the crusade patch, you’d have all the class changes that classic desperately needed but never came.

3 Likes

Ngl I would play a version of classic with wotlk class changes.

1 Like

You know there’s something that they can do that just solves all of these issues and just would really shake up things dramatically just give us wrath classes.

Is wrath classes worthy best balanced And give us 60 Cal points instead of 71 and that would be simple to just give us talent poinis this talent points from level one instead of level 10.

Is with this way everyone would feel so much better Is can you imagine a retribution palatin actually might is actually might be able to use some competitive damage.

Is and caring isn’t a complete Is and other maths Is palatin tanks would be viable Is main tanks And so This would drew Oh and no more oomkin.

Is all the problems that are in classic are all solved in wrath every one’s fun to play The changes blizzard have made will change things a little bit but with this the matter would be turned on its head.

Is imagine a Warrior you’re not seeing him walk into a raid with with 21 handers no no no you’re seeing him walking arrayed with 22 handers.

You could see a paladin do some a aoe Healing and on top of that wizard already said they were scaling up the boss’s health.

So this would work out perfectly and with 60 talent points we would still be strong but not as strong 11 points as a lot to lose.

Is but not enough to destroy the core build That would literally solve all the things are asking for and more

Is right right that’s what we need give us wrath classes blizzard just copy and paste um I would just say give us 60 talent points instead of 71.

Just to make us a little bit weaker so we’re not gods

I’m OK with every single one of those except for classes Give us wrath classes I say With 60 Talipoints instead of 71

i support this

thank you.

Far too many people want to go too far with tbc nonsense.

All I want for Christmas is for meme specs to become viable.

That’s all.

I don’t want tbc style changes, I don’t want wrath style changes, in general I’m more of a #nochanges kind of guy.

But since we’re getting a few changes meant to make the game harder instead of easier, I thought bringing all the classes to parity dps wise so they can all enjoy the challange.

I’m kind of miffed about the meeting stone change, though. really wish they hadn’t done that.

It was needed. Cant tell you how often we were looking for tank or heals and would post, get a DM saying “do you have warlock for summon?” and if the answer was “no” they wouldnt even respond or tell you no thanks w/o summons

I know, right? It was awsome. Warlocks always got invited, even though they was pure dps.

no, it is bad game design

No, I’ll never agree with you there.

Blizz gave Warlocks something great, then took it away in tbc, which really started the trend of them taking all the cool stuff away from us over the years.

That is fine, I don’t need you to agree with me. Any design that more or less requires you to take a specific class/spec is bad game design. It is as equally stupid as stacking 25 warriors for raid, bad game design. Want to run a dungeon, yea if you don’t have a warlock you’re pretty much screwed. Great for you, bad for the community, end of story.

Umm we can still summon in tbc…

2 Likes

exactly… Warlocks are still great for summoning anywhere, they help jump around for PvP, certain quest chains, helping friends out, etc. Dungeon runs should not be gated behind: “you got summons?”

I actually think this is a cool unintended feature as well.

What if they just removed the charges on MCP so kitties didn’t have to farm so many? Is there a CD on it?

1 Like