[A] ⋘◄Fables►⋙ LF Ranged/Caster DPS @10PM-1AM PST

Fαblεs: 8/8H | 1/8M | Glory of the Uldir Raider 1/10/2019

⋙ About Fables:
Created in May 2009, Fables, a late-night raiding guild, is one of the oldest and most well-known guilds left on Antonidas with the idea in mind that mature players could take raiding seriously and efficiently while still having a good time. We enjoy a social, drama-free, low-stress environment with others who can differentiate when to horseplay and when to take things seriously with all types of adults. Our server size has a low-medium population of 63% Alliance and 36% Horde. We are an Antonidas guild but share servers with Uldum.
Must not be easily offended, afraid of bad puns, or uptight. ツ
⋙ What We Offer:
A diverse, relaxed, bonded community and atmosphere that is goal oriented with strong, knowledgeable, and experienced leadership, exceptional officers, and an adult, social environment. You can also expect raiding, raid progression, mythic+ key progression (completing +10 and higher weekly), and chill people to do late-night assaults, RBGs, world PVP, and warfronts with (although PVP is not a priority, it IS something we enjoy occasionally in arenas and BGs). Warfronts and IEs are typically done late afternoon with raids/m+ around raid time.
Feasts and flasks will always be available during our raids along with hefty guild repairs for our raiders, but material contributions are often needed to keep costs down.
⋙ Raiding:
Fables is 8/8H & 1/8M and is currently 8th on the server in terms of progression (as of this post), but has been higher in terms of completion of progression for our faction. We’ve been unable to complete anything past mythic Taloc at the moment because of the lack of raiders and punctuality needed for a 20 man raid and we hope to change that with the upcoming tier. We do not have an alt raiding team or a 2nd string. We have an amazing team that would love to see more challenging content and we would love to have you join us for it!
⋙ Raid Times:
❖ Tuesday ┋ 10:00PM – 1:00AM PST
❖ Thursday ┋ 10:00PM – 1:00AM PST
❖ Monday ┋ 10:00PM – 1:00AM PST*
Mondays are up to the discretion of our leadership and progression succession. A typical raid week usually does not include Mondays and we currently full clear H Uldir on Tuesday night.
⋙ Seeking:
Ranged: Warlock, Shadow Priests, Hunter, Ele Shaman
Exceptional melee; Warrior, DK, DH, Rogue
❖ Players looking to progress into the next tier for Battle of Dazar’alor
❖ Those who are team players, research boss mechanics, and are situationally aware
❖ Players who come to raid prepared with pots, runes, seals, enchants, & gemmed
❖ Players who are on time and can post in our discord when unavailable to raid in advance
❖ Social, easy-going, and/or willingness to chat a plus, but not required
⋙ How to Join:
Discord: Trikxty#1192
Battlenet: Trikxty#1981
❖ A fun, discord application with myself, followed by a trial run
(Discord contact preferred, but both are open.)
Hope to hear from you soon! :grinning::crossed_swords::shield:
⋙ New Recruit Experiences:

Riggity; Fury Warrior | Joined 12.14.2018:
Joined Fables about a month ago, feels good to raid with experienced players. Can’t wait to raid new content with this awesome guild!

Thag; Restoration Druid | Joined 9.1.2018:
I’ve been raiding with Fables after taking an 8 year break. Swiftly got back into the flow of raiding and clearing new content. Strongly advise anyone with a late night guild/schedule in mind to give us a try, progress with us, grow with us!

1 Like

For good time, whisper Trikxty-Antonidas. She’s REAL fun!

1 Like

^

This. ^_~ Aero, you’re a doll.

I second that Aero

1 Like

Thanks daddy! :smiley: :wink:

Feel free to send me a message to apply to Fables. :grin:

Bumping for love.

Join Fables!
Come have some fun with us!
:unicorn: :dagger: :shield: :crossed_swords:

< Am very much into doing M+, if your into such. Since Ulduar i have had much fun with this guild. Whisp Trikx !

1 Like

Come join our raid team! :grinning:

Joined Fables about a month ago, feels good to raid with experienced players. Can’t wait to raid new content with this awesome guild!

1 Like

I’ve been raiding with Fables after taking an 8 year break. Swiftly got back into the flow of raiding and clearing new content. Strongly advise anyone with a late night guild/schedule in mind to give us a try, progress with us, grow with us!

1 Like

Thanks guys! xD

Come join our raid team! :grinning:

Up, UP, and awaaaaay

Bumpadin here.

Looking for more for the next raid tier!:grinning: