[A] <Exclusive Outcasts> LFM for Core Raid Team Heading in to Phase 2

Hi, Kraqen here again! You’re here because you’re looking for a guild to raid with, get some juicy loot, maybe make some friends, have a few laughs in Discord while bosses kiss dirt.

Exclusive Outcasts is the plug for that little hole in your guild-less, raid-less heart.

We run Wed. and Thurs. night 8 PM server. We are filling the last spots in our 25 team for phase 2. All current phase content is cleared and ran weekly.

We yearn for your presence IF you are the type of player that comes to raids on time, fully gemmed and chanted, lugging reagents, pots, food, and flasks, who also understands your character’s ability to perform and succeed in raids is your own responsibility. Oh, and you rolled one of these classes:

Heals:
2x Non-Priest healers (Holy Paladin preferred)

Ranged:
Shadow Priest

Melee:
Enhancement Shaman
Arms Warrior

Hit me up in Discord: MountainK#0249, on bnet: Shichiroji#1830, or find an Exclusive Outcasts member on Alliance-Windseeker.

We are always looking for self-motivated, “don’t stand in the fire” types of players. So if you got the goods, we got the spot.

See you in the World! -Kraqen xoxo

3 Likes

Can confirm. Good group of people play here and they’re good at not dying (I am not)

1 Like

Was wondering if you were still looking and what your disc info was so i could talk to ya.

1 Like

Hey Frostridden! My discord info is MountainK#0249. My bnet tag is : Shichiroji#1830. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sent u a friend’s request

What was the friend request name? Could you resend please?

Are you still looking for more?

Oof! Sorry I missed this. Yes, if you are still playing and looking for a guild home for your warlock, let’s chat! We are now known as Timeless. I am MountainK#0249 on disc and our recruiting officer is Sel#5912. Take care Ains!