[A] Exclusive Outcasts - Kel'thuzad. Recruiting!(6 hours) (5 year guild)

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile:

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! Every AOTC since Uldir along with mythic prog in all of the raids since!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 on mythic! 60 ish % on xymox. With Guardian, Skolex, and Sausge taking dirt naps!!
We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed and are always communicated!

We were created at the end of Legion. Got a steady roster for BFA and took off from there! I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people to fight for mythic spots! Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

In need of anything tbh, Ill take tanks, healers, Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING!

All jokes aside, Monks, mages, DKs. Would be nice! But like I said any class will work as long as you put in the work ethic and know your class!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

any need for a boomkin?

Potentially! Add me boss and we can chat