[a] evolved 18+ gaming community on pagle looking for more! casual, leveling, dungeons, fun times and more!

Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home, has a sense of community, and can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it’s like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoys playing video games in your freetime? If you answered yes, then Evolved Gaming will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time.

Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

Evolved originally started in World of Warcraft when a group of players who had been together for years decided to set out and create their own gaming community that truly felt like home. We wanted a place where players could have a fun time in a relaxed casual atmosphere but still be able to have a sense of accomplishment as a guild. Evolved was created to give its members a place to play various games together while being able to stay together in a community.

We are actively recruiting for our new Wow Classic Community on Pagle. We are focused right now on leveling, dungeons, and just having fun as we re-explore or explore for the first time Classic Azeroth! We have room for any and all classes to join us in our adventures. As we grow, we can look into exploring end game content together! We have guilds in many different game beyond just Classic WoW, so there is plenty of options for you to enjoy as you make new friends in our community.

Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Pagle server.

If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me through BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer :slight_smile:

You can apply at our forums at:

Evolvedgaming. org/

Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our player’s want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community!

Evolved is excited to offer Chapters in:

World of Warcraft-Alliance Proudmoore
World of Warcraft-Horde Area 52
Elder Scrolls Online
FFXIV-Siren
WoW Classic Horde-Whitemane PvP
WoW Classic Alliance-Pagle PvE

2 Likes

Amazing fun community! If you are looking for a casual, yet relaxing gaming community where you can meet people from all kinds of different games, come check out Evolved!

I have had the joy of being part of this community since the beginning and I am so happy to have got the chance to meet everyone and look forward to getting to jump on Discord or in game and have people to chat with and joke around.

1 Like

I’m in three of Evolved’s chapters (WoW-Alliance, Classic-Alliance, and ESO), and each one is well-organized, very friendly/social, with knowledgeable, skilled playerbases. I’m still fairly new–I think I joined the ESO chapter in May–but I’d still highly recommend this group to anyone who’s looking for a solid, no-drama guild!

2 Likes

Just registered on the web site.
Vanellope lvl 29 Gnome Pagle Alliance server

2 Likes

The great thing about a community is that there is always room for growth. That growth comes from our members wanting more. More games means more members that are brought into our growing community. With all the games we play currently we should have what your looking for.

Come check out www. evolvedgaming .org

Check out our website. if you like what we have to offer then register and you can be apart of something more then just a one game guild…

2 Likes

If you are looking for an online family/community that just keeps growing and getting better and better, check out Evolved! We have members from various places/time zones all coming together to play different games and be part of the Evolved Community! We offer guilds for both factions in retail and Classic and are having a blast just playing and exploring the game together!

Our current focus for Pagle is just leveling, dungeons, and having fun! We have room for any and all classes and just want our members to play what they enjoy most! :slight_smile:

If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me through BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sunday has just began, Lots of people waking up or just going to bed. Best time to check for a new community.

We are growing every day, We are getting new members into our community play lots of different games at different times. Come check out what we have to offer. Best of luck in your questing, Grinding and the battle for gear…

1 Like

Awesome guild, I adore watching it grow!

1 Like

Every day we are gaining more and more members into our community. Come check it out. cant wait to hear from you.

1 Like

Not just a Classic guild full of good people, but a great gaming community as well! Come see what we’re all about. :grinning: evolvedgaming. org

Starting to have fun once again playing some classic. If your looking for some casual gaming in a large community that has lots to offer. Please check out our website at https:// evolvedgaming. org/

Take a look around and see what we have to offer. We might just be what your looking for an need in these stressful times of staying at home…

Best of luck in your gaming adventures.

1 Like

While we started off as a World of Warcraft guild in 2014, the community has flourished in many other games be it the other Massive Multiplayer Online, Shooters, Survival, Real-Time Strategy, Moba’s, Console or Tabletop, we are always open to introducing and supporting new games to the community.

“Accomplished Casual” will define us for years to come. Yet, as we grow, we’ve broadened our minds to accept that not all games in the modern MMO and gaming world lend themselves to totally casual gaming. Our community will survive because it evolves; it adapts to the ever-changing games around us. Our officers and members work extremely hard and devote long, personal hours to creating a home for the most casual of the casual and to those who are driven to accomplishment. Your gaming experience matters … and we are building this place for you…

More information found on our gaming overview page at https:// evolvedgaming .org/games/gaming-overview/

1 Like

Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home, has a sense of community, and can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it’s like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoys playing video games in your freetime? If you answered yes, then Evolved Gaming will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time…

1 Like

If you are looking for a guild to join for Classic that has an amazing community of people that love hanging out and playing games together, come check out Evolved!!
We have a small group playing and having a blast in Classic and we would love for you to join us for our adventures in Classic Azeroth! :smiley:

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org

We are excited to announce that we are always looking for new members to stay engaged in the game they are currently playing… Even if it’s not on the list of games we currently have listed. Here is how you can start getting something set up within our Evolved Community.

Happy Friday! Come check out Evolved and join our amazing community, make new friends, have some new adventures, and find your online home! We are always looking for more to join us, so reach out to me to chat if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Our Classic guild is slowly growing. We are mostly focused on leveling, dungeons, and just having a good time! We’d love to for you to become part of our multi-gaming community!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org

Always looking for more members to join our community… This guild or another or a casual game we play… Our community has lots to offer. Check out our website and hope on discord if you have any more questions…

Looking for a fun, amazing community to call home? Tired of playing WoW on your own? Give us a try! Evolved is an 18+ multi-gaming community that offers the chance to make some amazing friends, play some games together, and be with a group that understands real life comes first!

Come join us for some Classic fun! Dungeon runs, leveling, goofing around chatting in game or Discord! :slight_smile: