[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Looking for all classes/roles!

HELLO! My wife and I are interested in the guild, she is a complete noob, and I’m a returning player…ATM I am a 120 holy priest 415 ilvl, and is a 120 ret pally almost 400 ilvl…looking for a community feel most of all, somewhere we can talk and make friends…but raiding and whatnot is a plus! I sent you a request in Bnet from ezbeincheezy, thanks!

1 Like

With blizz con going on our community has been gaining some new members with lots of different hypes for wow… diablo and over watch… Make sure you have a good community like ours that does more then just play wow… Check out our website for more details and the different games we have to offer…

1 Like

Happy 15th Anniversary WoW! Hope everyone’s week is going great! Last weekend was awesome with all the BLizzcon news! Super excited for 8.3 and now Shadowlands! Can’t wait to experience the next stages in WoW!

We are still looking for more to join our growing community. Casuals, raiders, dungeon runners, M+ addicts, pvpers, transmog, pet collectors, and more-we have room for all types of players in Evolved :smiley:

If you are looking for more than just a guild, but a community, and an online home, check out Evolved!

Still have room on our raid roster-need more dps, healers, and tanks with off specs! 8/8H 4/8HM EP

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org

Growing community with lots to offer… Come check us out… You wont be disappointed…

Yay for Friday! ::partying_face: Always exciting when the weekend rolls around!

Yay for all the awesome news out of Blizzcon and 8.3 approaching early next year! Tons of exciting stuff coming in WoW’s future and we can’t wait to get to start exploring it together. If you are looking for a fun, friendly online home-check out Evolved!!

We are looking for more to join our raid roster to finish up Eternal Palace and to start looking forward to the new 8.3 raid! Currently 8/8 H and 4/8M EP! Of course non-raiders and casual players are always welcome too!
Looking for tanks, dps, and healers with off specs preferred :wink:

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org :slight_smile:

I know there is lots of people Guild less out there with the drought of the current content. Everyone is awaiting the 8.3 patch as well as the new raid tier.

We are currently still going strong in terms of Raiding, Mythic Plus and everything else in between.

Come check out our website at evolvedgaming .org, Like what you see then just simply register and you can be apart of our ever growing community…

1 Like

Are you looking for a friendly, fun guild to enjoy the rest of 8.2 and start getting excited about 8.3? Come check out Evolved! Even as the holiday’s approach, and the lull between patches, we are still raiding, doing M+, and just having fun with the members of the Evolved Community! We also have members playing Horde side, WoW Classic, ESO, FFXIV Diablo 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Overwatch, and so much more! We are a community of 18+ gamers who really just enjoy trying new games, hanging out together, and being part of an amazing, growing online community!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org :slight_smile:

Always looking for some new members to join our community. We dont just play world of warcraft across alliance… horde and classic. We also in ffxiv and eso.
. among lots of different smaller games.

Check out our website and see if we are what you are looking for. If you have questions just go to website and hop on discord and ask in our general chat channels…

Best of luck in finding a new home.

1 Like

Hope everyone has a good holiday!

Evolved is always looking for new members. PvE PvP, raiders, nonraiders, we take all! Come give us a look: evolvedgamingorg/world-of-warcraft-alliance-proudmoore-charter/

1 Like

Happy Friday and late Thanksgiving to those that celebrated it yesterday! :turkey::partying_face:

Evolved is looking for more to join our 18+ gaming community! If you are looking for a forever home, come check us out! We have members who play all kinds of games besides just WoW-we offer guilds in WoW Alliance and Horde, WoW Classic, ESO, FFXIV and have people that play all kinds of other games such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Minecraft, and so much more. We are constantly expanding and trying out new games as a community! It is great to be able to jump into another game with the same great group of people you’ve gotten to know, especially between patches :smiley:

We are still raiding and clearing Heroic EP each week! Even though its between patches and the holiday time, we are raiding, doing M+, and having fun hanging out together! We definitely have room on our raid teams for more if you are looking for a fun, relaxed raiding atmosphere! Dps, tanks, and healers with off specs are all welcome!!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :slight_smile: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org :slight_smile:

The holidays are upon us! Enjoy the company of a new guild to alleviate those winter blues with mythic+, raids, and pvp!

1 Like

Are you guys still wanting people? I’m looking for a friendly community that I can play with and hopefully make a new home and some friends in. Also would I be able to join without being max level? BfA has me burnt out and I’ve been wanting to go back and do older content.

My discord is Stormy#4329 if you wanna talk and see if I’d be a good fit.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you looking for more then just a guild? Maybe looking for something more? Come check out evolvedgaming. org. Maybe we are the community you are looking for with more to offer then most gaming guilds out there…

1 Like

Happy Friday! I know the holidays and the end of the year are fast approaching. And of course 8.3 and all the fun new stuff is as well-if you are looking for an online home and an amazing community to spend your time with, come check out Evolved!

We are still raiding and having fun clearing Heroic EP while we look forward to the newest raid! And if you are taking a bit of a break for the holidays while you wait for new content, Evolved is a multigaming community and we have people playing all kinds of games from ESO, FFXIV, Diablo 3, Red Dead Redemption 2, Destiny 2, and so much more!

Holidays are coming up fast, do you have a community to share what you got for xmas? Do you have a community that plays many different games? Maybe our gift to you is a community that has more to offer then just your average guild.

Come check out https:// evolvedgaming .org/

Maybe we have what you are looking for. If you like what you see just simply register with our website and you will gain access to our forums and our discord. If you have more questions please look at the above posts for more info on the different leadership and officers to get in contact with.

Best of luck over the Holiday season…

1 Like

Happy Reset Day! Hope you all get some great loot this week and have fun in Azeroth!

Even with the holiday’s, we are still raiding, doing M+, and just hanging out in game or Discord. If you are looking for an amazing community to enjoy your gaming time with, come check us out. Evolved is a multigaming guild so has more to offer than just WoW!

Still looking for more raiders to fill out our roster to finish up EP and look forward to the new raid in 8.3! Fun, casual raiding atmosphere while still getting stuff accomplished! Looking for dps, healers, and tanks with offspecs!

Would you look at that. We are always looking for some new membership with in our community. Check out our website. Check out what we have to offer. With a growing community like ours we might have what your looking for and not just world of warcraft.

Going into the next raid tier we are always looking for raiders. We always try and fit you into our raid group. We do ask that Tanks and Healers have some sorta offspec just in case we have one to many that night.

No you dont have to be a raider to join us…

Always running mythic plus dungeons and getting people higher keys for that fat loot on tuesday. We also getting into doing some Achievement runs and transmogrify runs.

Go to https:// evolvedgaming. org

If you like what you see just register with the website. Best of luck to you and your adventures…

Yay for Friday! :partying_face: Come spend the rest of this year making new friends in Evolved! Our community is constantly expanding and growing as we try out new games together. And of course we are still raiding, doing M+, and having a blast in World of Warcraft! :smiley:

We are looking for more to join us heading into the new year and all the fun 8.3 will bring us. And of course you don’t have to raid to join us!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend! We’re taking it easy this December - had an all Demon Hunter Eternal Palace run this past Friday, with an all Druid run scheduled for this Friday, while still clearing H EP on Tuesdays. Come join in on the shenanigans.

Check us out at evolvedgaming .org (take out the space :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Holiday break!

Come give us a look, we have multiple raid teams, pvp, M+'s, and levelers!

1 Like