[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Looking for all classes/roles!

Great time with great people. Come check it out…

1 Like

Happy Friday! Hope you all have a great weekend!

If you are looking for an amazing community with fun people, come check out Evolved! We offer guilds for both factions in Retail and Classic!

We are still recruiting for our 2 raid teams! If you are looking for a raiding home to finish out Eternal Palace and have some fun, check us out! Both raid teams are 8/8 H. Currently recruiting a few more healers and tanks with dps off specs and any dps class!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley: You can also check out evolvedgaming .or

Or dps with tank offspecss!

1 Like

Congrats to the raiders who went in this weekend and killed the first 3 bosses in Mythic Eternal Palace. Evolved is now 3/8M!

We are recruiting for our 2 raid teams and have plenty of room for more! If you are looking for a fun, casual but still able to get stuff accomplished raid group, check out Evolved!
Currently in need of healers and tanks with dps off specs, dps with tank off specs, and dps of any class!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org

Come check out our constantly growing community! We have members playing all kinds of games from WoW Retail and Classic, ESO, FFXIV, Borderlands 3, Apex Legends, Minecraft, and more!

1 Like

New content patch coming out with tomorrows reset… Come join in the fun and check out our community and what we have to offer…

2 Likes

Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is having good luck with loot and enjoying the all the next stuff that went live yesterday!

We are still running 2 raid teams and have plenty of room for more! If you are looking for your forever online home, come check out Evolved! Fun, casual raiding with lots of laughter while still killing tons of bosses! We look forward to finishing up in Eternal Palace and seeing what raid adventure we have coming next!

eel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org

Come check out our constantly growing community! We have members playing all kinds of games from WoW Retail and Classic, ESO, FFXIV, Borderlands 3, Apex Legends, Minecraft, and more!

2 Likes

Always looking for new friends to join our community. Check out our website and see if we have what your looking for, you might just find a new place to call home…

3 Likes

Happy reset day! Hope everyone gets some amazing loot this week and has a ton of fun in Azeroth! :smiley:

We are still recruiting for our 2 raid teams! We are full clearing H Eternal Palace and then having some fun in Mythic or doing Alt EP as we enjoy hanging out together, killing some bosses, and making progress. Even with Classic out, we are still very much alive and active :wink:

If you are looking for you online home, check us out! Raiding, M+, pvp, dungeons, casual social fun, or just wanting an online community to call home, Evolved might be perfect for you!

Feel free and message me if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley: You can also check out evolvedgaming .org

Come check out our constantly growing community! We have members playing all kinds of games from WoW Retail and Classic, ESO, FFXIV, Borderlands 3, Destiny 2, Apex Legends, Minecraft, and more!

2 Likes

Hope everyone has checked out the Blizzcon virtual ticket and is excited to hear what is coming up for our next what we hope is a Xpack next year.

If your looking for a great community filled with lots of different games we have to offer come check us out…

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I know I am definitely not ready for it to be Monday yet, so can anyone make the weekend longer?? :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are looking for an online community, a gaming home to be part of, check out Evolved! We have members who play all kinds of different games besides World of Warcraft and our community is always looking for new games to adventure into! Currently we have people playing WoW Horde and Alliance, WoW Classic, FFXIV, ESO, Borderlands 3, Destiny 2, Apex Legends, Minecraft, Overwatch, and many more!

We are still recruiting more for our 2 raid teams for BfA. We are an heroic focused raid guild with the goal of getting AoTC each raid tier. We do occasionally venture into Mythic raiding for a fun challenge-currently are 3/8M EP!
Looking for dps with tank off specs, healers and tanks with dps off specs, and any dps class! Plenty of room for more to join our fun casual raiding atmosphere!!

2 Likes

Hello there fellow gamer

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Alliance side of things on proudmoore we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm - 8pm PST with an optional extra hour on Fridays and Saturdays. We also have 2 different raid groups that progress through Normal and Heroic content getting AOTC before the next raid tier.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that don’t like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 5pm pst.

Need More Info
Feel free and message our recruitment officer if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Horde sister guild on Area 52, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, and various other games such as Wow Classic Horde (Whitemane), Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch, Boarder lands 3, Division 2, and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!!

3 Likes

Happy Friday! Hope everyone had a great week and and even better weekend!!

I know everyone in Evolved is super excited about the 8.3 info and we can’t wait to get to experience it together! If you are looking for your gaming home to finish up 8.2 and start getting hyped and excited for 8.3, come check out Evolved! We run multiple raid teams, tons of M+, pvp, and an active guild and discord for social fun! We also offer multiple games outside of WoW if you enjoy trying new stuff out and staying with 1 community! :slight_smile:

Looking for more dps, dps with tank off specs, healers and tanks with dps off specs to finish out Eternal Palace! Currently 8/8H and 3/8M. Fun raiding atmosphere while still getting stuff accomplished! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re a guild that has something for almost anybody. It’s hard to find a night when something isn’t going on.

4 Likes

Happy Friday! So excited for all the awesome news that is coming out about 8.3! Really looking forward to exploring all of it with my Evolved friends and family! If you are looking for your home to finish up 8.2 and to get started getting hyped up for 8.3, come check out Evolved! We are an 18+ casual multi-gaming community and are always looking for more to join us-raiders, dungeon running, M+, pvp, mount collecting and transmogs, we have people who enjoy it all!

We are still recruiting more to fill out our raid roster as we wrap up in Eternal Palace. Currently have 8/8 H on farm and are having fun goofing around and trying our hand at mythic and are currently 3/8M EP!
In need of dps with tank off specs, healers, tanks with dps off specs and dps of any class variety!!

3 Likes

Always looking for new members to join our growing community. Check us out and it might be what your looking for.

2 Likes

Looking for a fun, casual, relaxing guild filled with friendly people who enjoys hanging out with each other in game or on Discord? Check out Evolved! We are always looking for more to join our community!

8.3 is looking more and more awesome by the day and who knows what kind of announcement Blizzcon will have. I know everyone in Evolved is super excited for the future of WoW and can not wait to explore the new stuff together! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Weekend! If you’re looking for an awesome, fun-loving guild, come check us out! I’m planning on spending most of my day split between searching for honey and doing M+ with my guildies. Would love to have you join us!

Find more info at evolvedgaming .org (remove the space :smiley: )

1 Like

With blizz con coming up quickly. Do you have a guild / community to spend it with and go over all the new info thats coming up? Come check our community we have to offer and join in all the fun times.

We dont just have WoW to offer, We are also in FFXIV and ESO for other MMO’s we play. Also play other games such as Apex, Overwatch, Destiny 2, Boarder Lands 3, Mine Craft and some others as well…

Check us out at https:// evolvedgaming. org/

1 Like

Hope everyone’s week is going well! Super excited for the Blizzcon announcements this weekend and can’t wait to find out what the future holds for WoW :slight_smile: 8.3 is looking to be pretty awesome and hoping the next expansion is great too!

We in Evolved are still having a blast with BfA content though! M+, dungeons, raiding, pvp, all happening every week. If you are looking for a fun, friendly community to enjoy the rest of BfA with, come check us out!

We are still recruiting more for our raid teams for finishing up Eternal Palace and looking forward to 8.3. Currently 8/8H and 4/8M EP!
In need of a few more dps, healers, and tanks with off specs!!

Hope you’re enjoying BlizzCon!

Big community, leaders have been playing together for a while. We have something for everyone (Raiding PvP M+'s, social players). Come check us out!

1 Like