[A-Event] Monthly Jed'hin Tournament

Awesome I can’t wait to check this out! :star_struck:

1 Like

Next week! Come down to the Exodar and watch sweaty people throw each other around!

1 Like

Congratulations to Boscovan for winning this month’s tournament! We’ll see everyone in October!

2 Likes

This month’s tournament is tomorrow, 5PM in the Vault of Lights! Hope to see you (and all your new looks!) there!

This month’s jed’hin tournament will be next week on the 18th!

This will also be the last tournament for the year, so come hang out with us!

I added this to the [A/H] LFRP the In-Game Community in game calendar. Feel free to join to post your future events.

1 Like

I attended a couple of these events a while back on a character that no longer exists. They are awesome!

Ooh! I think I can finally manage to come to see one of these!

Very fun event to attend.

Just sad Loh cant go to chill with his Draenei friends.

Monthly Jed’hin tournaments return on January 20th, in the Vault of Lights! I hope to see everyone there!

2 Likes

This is tonight! Hope to see you there!

Who should we whisper for an anchor?

Tonight is April tournament! Hope to see you all there!

1 Like

Had a great time last night, thanks for hosting!

3 Likes

This month’s tournament will be this Wednesday at 5PM in the Vault of Lights, Exodar! I hope to see you all there!

1 Like

Added this to the LFRP Community events calendar!

1 Like

Hi everyone! As you probably noticed, the monthly jed’hin tournaments will be on a temporary hiatus while the Blizzard lawsuit plays out. The plan will bee to resume them once we hear the outcome of it, or real changes begin to occur. I hope to see you all back then!

2 Likes

For anyone still around, these will resume next month after a looong hiatus. Please join our new discord server at https://discord.gg/WuFrwWMdr5 to make sure you’re always up to date when they’ll be!

5 Likes

Holy crap, YES! This was one of the first RP events my guild attended after transfer. Glad to see you guys coming back.

1 Like

partly a bit curious as to if this could even expand to a neutral event with x-faction groups