[A-Event] Monthly Jed'hin Tournament

As many of you already know, the Sha’tor hosts a monthly jed’hin tournament! Set in the Exodar’s Vault of Lights, we welcome everyone, not just draenei, to come spectate and participate! While some may have attended more formal jed’hin tournaments in the past, here are a few alterations we have made to the rules to make it more inclusive for everyone that wishes to come.

The next tournament is set to occur on November 21 at 5PM(server)! If you would like an invite on your calendar, please let me know here, or in-game! This thread will be used to reminders to upcoming tournaments in the future as well, so check back!

5 Likes

Aw, crap, I missed it. Ah well, hope it went well, I’ll keep an eye open for the December tourney. :grin:

1 Like

Tonight is the last tournament of the year! Who will be 2018’s last champion?

1 Like

Congratulations to Sidda of the Dragonsworn Council for being the final Jed’hin champion of 2018!!

We’ll see everyone next year, for a brand new round of Jed’hin!

2 Likes

February’s tournament is set for the 20th at 5PM! I hope to see everyone there - if you would like a calendar invite, let me know on here, or in game!

IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN!

Tonight, in the Vault of Lights in the Exodar, we’ll see who’ll get crowned Jed’hin Champion for the month of February!

Come and see if Eiridiel can defend his crown as Jed’hin champion, or, will someone come out on top!

So join us in the Vault of Lights in the Exodar at 5 pm server time. Come early to sign up, just talk to The Great Vekuum!

Congratulations to Aalesia of the Sha’tor for winning this month’s Jed’hin! Usurping Eiridiel from his throne!

Join us next month to see if Aalesia can defend her title!

Tonight in the Vault of Lights Aalesia defends her title as Jed’hin champion!

Come on down to see if Aalesia can keep the top spot, or, will someone come and steal her title!

Tonight in the Vault of Lights in the Exodar!

What a thrilling match, even our own Vekuum the Great participated. Though, he was sourly outmatched, loosing the opening fight.

Seems like the old boy needs to shake off the rust and get back in the ring again.

But alas! It seems that our own Aalesia didn’t defend her title this month. Captain Banidin Leasmith of the guild the “OConnell Publishing Co” is Jed’hin Champion for the month of March!

We’ll see you all in June to see if Banidin can defend his title, or, will former champions Eiridiel and Aalesia take back their top spots?

we’ve got it happenin tonight, folks!

Good evening everyone! We’re trying something new this time around, hosting the event today @5pm in the Vault of Lights at the Exodar.

Looks like last months champion isn’t around to defend their title, so we’ll just have to see who get’s crowned Jed’hin Champion this time around!

Hello everyone! It’s that time of the month again in the Vault of Lights in the Exodar, it’s time for Jed’hin!

Who’s going to take the title of Champion this month and beat the last month’s champion Ohulan!

So make your way down to the Exodar and speak to Vekuum for some good, ole fashion, wrestling!

Congratulations to Barnabas Coleman of the guild The Legion of the Dawn for being this month’s champion!

Come to the Vault of Lights next month to see if Barnabas will be able defend his title!

1 Like

This month’s jed’hin tournament will be next Wednesday, the 24th, at 5PM in the Vault of Lights! Hope to see you all there!

1 Like

I mistakenly made this month’s Jed’hin on Christmas! It has been rescheduled for Friday the 27th!

Sorry about the mixup!

1 Like

Jed’hin tonight is cancelled, sorry everyone! We’ll see everyone next month.

3 Likes

Tonight! Come prepared!

1 Like

Congratulations to Azaan of Kalimdor Collective for winning this month!

1 Like

This month’s tournament is tonight at 5PM! Come hang out!

1 Like

Congratulations to Barnabas, who won last month AND this month’s tournaments!